PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 probs with Booyah E-Frame

Tacklberie
12-02-2002, 09:55 AM
sup all.. ok here is my problem... I have a classic mag, with classic body and valve, and a Booyah E-Frame...

Here is my problem.. I just put in my level 10... i am using the middle spring with the 2 spacer and 2 washers in it.. it seems to werk fine that way..

But, here is the kicker.. when i use the E-frame... well i just cant get the frame to make the gun fire.. and it is only after i put in the level 10..

I initially got it to work.. it sometimes fires.. but i cant get it to fire rapid. it wont pull the trigger or activate the solinoid fast enough.. it is like ( a heart skipping a beat)

I thought that it was that i was using a regular 9v battery in the frame.. but i increased the battery to a NIMH 9.6v.. but it didnt change anything.

What can i do... anyone else run into this issue? if so let me know what your solution was. I would hate to go back to the regular frame..after i got used to the nice trigger pull and features of the Booyah frame.

thanks tack

if you can email me direct that would be great

Tack@optonline.net

hitech
12-02-2002, 01:10 PM
I have a Hyperframe and level 10. I had to use Centerflag's on/off. Other than that it worked first time (after getting the longer on/off pin). Does the Booyah come with an on/off. If not, you might want to get on from Centerflag.

IcantBelieveit
12-02-2002, 02:01 PM
where can you buy centerflag products? i went to thier website and i did not see any on offs or anything

hitech
12-02-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by IcantBelieveit
where can you buy centerflag products? i went to thier website and i did not see any on offs or anything

I called Centerflag. They sell through dealers, but I couldn't tell you who.

Lone Brain Cell
12-02-2002, 06:06 PM
Yes you will have to run the Booyaahs on off.

I have the same setup as you. mine kicks ***.