PDA

View Full Version : weird question..classic valve wanting warp left body and EMAG FRAME..possible?

Tacklberie
12-02-2002, 10:02 AM
sup all again... ok after i fix my other issue.. or not makes no difference.

I am wondering if i have a classic valve..and wanting to change from my Booyah E-Frame and goto the Magnetic E-MAG frame... is that possible... if anyone knows.. you people do.

also if i get a warp feed left body (feeder arm on the left of gun) will i have to change my barrel? Currently using a freak.

Do they make FREAK backings for automags with warpfeed left bodies?

little help would be greatly appreciated.
tack

email me direct at [email protected]

Schnitzel
12-02-2002, 11:19 AM
(i'm assuming you have a classic, or non-RTP marker)

in order to put on an emag trigger group, you must have the correct body rail, as the sear for the emag/RTP/X-mag's is different from all other AGD markers.

so you need either an emag or RTP body rail, but classic bodies will not fit an emag/RTP rail without modification. and you also need something to power it, so you'll need a battery. in the long run, the only thing you'll have left will be the valve. and as far as i'm concerned, using a classic valve in an emag is too slow.

when all is said and done, you would save money by just buying a used emag for $750.

but if you want a less-than-quick emag, you'll need:

trigger group
battery
rail
body

now for the barrel...

a warp left barrel is the same as a hopper right barrel, but you didnt state whether you had H/L or H/R, but that should help.