PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe Lovin'

digitard
12-02-2002, 12:37 PM
I went out and played with my intelliframe this weekend ... this was the first time it would get "field" use since I installed it the week before .... I have three words for you.

Nothing .. But ... Love

The trigger leverage was BEAUTIFUL ... Since I still have my old Classic valve installed (waiting for the Xvalve) I can outshoot my valves recharge time with ease, and the intellifeed into the hopper kept me with constant balls, and now I'm just waiting for the XValve to get the full use of my setup.

People who weren't too familiar with paintball (this was a charity event in arizona so there were a lot of newbies) were lovin' the look and feel of the mag ... I talked to quite a few people about mags and their reliability/etc and got some pretty encouraging responses.

Good weekend ... Turkey + paintballing = happy

Sincerely
Dave K

Vendetta
12-02-2002, 02:56 PM
Mine should be coming in today or tommorrow. I can't wait to try it this weekend:D

dropkick1
12-02-2002, 03:16 PM
aweseome man, i loved my i-frame when i had my classic mag. but i moved on to my micro emag and i'm in love all over again.

ken

yeahthatsme
12-02-2002, 04:49 PM
i love my iframe so much i'm in withdrawal because my mom took it away:( but you guys know that story so i wont got over it again.....