PDA

View Full Version : Is a Rainmaker any good?

warpfeedmod
12-02-2002, 01:04 PM
Reason I ask is that Pbgear has em on sale now for $99.99 and according to them they're normally $199.99...

thats a hell of a deal if you ask me

digitard
12-02-2002, 01:07 PM
There's another post on this, exact same thing ... I recommend a search, youll find it. Has all the info on it and feedback.

Sincerely,
Dave K

warpfeedmod
12-02-2002, 01:15 PM
doh okay call me lazy :p

found the threads AFTER I had posted this lol. A little behind the times I guess thanks :p

digitard
12-02-2002, 01:17 PM
I just for some reason remember reading it a few weeks ago, so I figured ya could find it easily. Go figure, I cant remember to pay a bill ontime but I can remember exactly when I read that.

:)

Sincerely,
Dave K

personman
12-02-2002, 04:21 PM
1. Dere out of stock
2. They seem like a fairly *fun* gun to play around with, and not bad at that. They have a system that absolutely makes the gun not able to chop, too.
Ask kevmaster, he uses his rainmaker as his primary marker (until he gets his extreme e-mag) and he has tricked it out. Its got milling, new regs, ect, its pretty sweet looking. He seems to be pretty supportive of BE, so you might want to try searching, or maybe he will catch this thread (10 bucks says he will)

EDIT: Man I must have been stoned when I wrote this :rolleyes:
Totally screwed post and it makes no sense..

Kevmaster
12-02-2002, 06:12 PM
heh, good better you are Personman....

yeh, search "Rainmaker" in the forum and then come back and ask any questions you have.... :)