PDA

View Full Version : Lightented Trigger pull

skippy12
12-02-2002, 02:15 PM
i know i know but i want a lighter trigger pull. i have heard about adjusting the sear and that is all i can find. i can accept that but how much will it hurt my level 10 bolt? if any? has anyone heard anything about the electro frame that Tom was suppose to be comming up with for the lower versions of the mag? what are everyones thoughts on the electro frames out there for the mag? boo-yaa etc.?

Kevmaster
12-02-2002, 06:19 PM
as i said in a post remarkably similar to this, no, do not attempt to lighten the trigger pull unless you know exactly what you are doing. it is as light as it is going to get right now

as for Tom's trigger frame, nope, no AGD EFrame

as for the electro frames, get the CenterFlag. best one out there

skippy12
12-03-2002, 10:42 AM
it is a little pricy but do you all know about this?

http://www.automags.org/forums/show...40&pagenumber=1

it looks like a good deal but like people are saying you could just sell your mag and end up getting a brand new emag for like 50 bones more. i dont know it is a lot to spend on just an upgrade. any thoughts?

Kevmaster
12-03-2002, 11:00 AM
it would prolly be CHEAPER to sell your mag and upgrade to a used Emag...they go as low as 600 uesd and working here on AO...

rjvemt1
12-04-2002, 08:56 PM
i got a used centerflag hyperframe for 200$ its no comparison to an emag but its a lot lighter that the stock frame. the trigger pull is equivelant to a mouse click. the only thing i dont like about it is i have to unplug the battery when i am not using it or it will be dead next time i go play(i play 2 or 3 times a month).

in all, i love my hyperframe but i am still gonna get an emag when the cnc's price comes down a little.