PDA

View Full Version : weird problem

ghost rider x
12-02-2002, 04:37 PM
i just installed the level 10 kit and i went to gas up the gun for the first time, the pin clicked, but the gun would not fire. the trigger had resistance, but it was very light. it felt like a spring returning the trigger. i've haven't seen this problem before and i really would like to know how to fix it.

thanks for any info

p.s. i had the longest spring then tried the middle spring didn't work either way.

Dayspring
12-02-2002, 04:46 PM
Gotta turn up the velocity.

Also, please post your Level 10 settings, that way, we can help tweak the performance. (It may be bolt stick- too tight a carrier)

ghost rider x
12-02-2002, 05:05 PM
i got it to work on the smallest spring, and when i put in a longer spring it leaks. my tank is running low so everything is kinda outta wack. i've got the #1.5 carrier and 2 shims. i had the #2 carrier but it was leaking a little. any more info would be great.

Kevmaster
12-02-2002, 06:22 PM
you can actually set your LX too soft that the gun will NOT FIRE!

thats what you have. the longest spring and a small carrier will do this. the bolt just wont move.

you need to move back to that smaller spring adn use that. or if you can increase a carrier size by .5 or 1, then you might be able to get to a longer spring.... :)

good luck