PDA

View Full Version : first shot lvl 10 prob.

flatacid
12-02-2002, 04:59 PM
heres the run down. i install the lvl 10. it works good for alittle bit. then, if i don't pull the trigger for awhile, the bolt will go less than half way past the breech. the next pull right after that is fine though. and if im chrono'ing the gun with the rt method its fine. but its like the first pull of every cylce doesn't shoot. the bolt just goes forward halfway, then returns. this is on an rt-pro less than 4 days old. all help is needed. thanks.

oh-and i put the original bolt and everything in the gun, and i can leave it gassed for hours, go back and the first pull shoots. if the lvl 10 is installed, i can't leave it for 5 seconds, or else it will only go halfway.

thanks again.

hitech
12-02-2002, 05:36 PM
As long as you are using the biggest carrier that doesn't leak, you probably need to use the next shorter spring (unless you can turn up the velocity). This is why I think so:

Originally posted by AGD
The first shot sticking after a while in limbo is an absoulutely classic L10 problem. You must use the biggest carrier that will hold air and the middle spring if you want to fix it.

AGD

flatacid
12-02-2002, 06:42 PM
ok. well, i talked to havoc for awhile. all is well now.:)

thanks guys.