PDA

View Full Version : retros

speedballbanks
08-27-2001, 01:49 PM
hey just wondering if anyone on here has a retro valve that the hose comes out of the left side of the retro case i do and all the posts of pictures i see they comeout the right if noone does i will try to get a pic of my gun

oh yeah and tom thanks for influeincing me to get a benchmark body rail i got it in black it is sweeeeeeeet

------------------
joey banks

chrome powerfeed left
retro valve
gadget
teardrop
max attack
9 converted 18 v. hopper
benchmark rail and double
getting a warp

speedballbanks
08-27-2001, 04:15 PM
anyone up

------------------
joey banks

chrome powerfeed left
retro valve
gadget
teardrop
max attack
9 converted 18 v. hopper
getting a warp

LizzaRTgirl14
08-27-2001, 07:47 PM
Sorry man.. mine comes out the right side too. I'd like to see pics toguh.. I've never seen one on the left side beofre...

------------------
~**~tEaM bLaCk IcE
MiD tO FrOnT cEnTeR~**~
ReTro Mag.....well..kinda

lonelymag
08-27-2001, 08:28 PM
whats that about a new rail?

speedballbanks
08-28-2001, 01:13 PM
the rail is a benchmark manufacturing rail tom showed a pic of them in blue one time and he influenced me and i got the black one. i will show you pics of them but they aint my pics they are from paintball gear and t.k.
here is the picture of the railin black i have seemed to misplace the pic of the one t.k. posted so here is the one i purchased

http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1649_84312062

there ya go

------------------
joey banks

chrome powerfeed left
retro valve
gadget
teardrop
max attack
9 converted 18 v. hopper
getting a warp

[This message has been edited by speedballbanks (edited 08-28-2001).]

mykroft
08-28-2001, 02:08 PM
Swapping the rail won't do anything, the valve only hooks into it one way, you would need a different valve body to do a left side air source. what you might want to consider is running the air line over the body to the left side.

------------------
Mykroft Holmes IV
------------------
My Mags:
CF11023, Classic Feed, 16" CP .689, 14" JnJ Stainless, Ring trigger, WGP Reg, Diamond Labs Ti Reg Adjuster.

VV00614(Valve)/VV00423(reg), Black Teflon HR Powerfeed, 16" SP AA,14" JnJ Ceramic, AGD Intelliframe Blade, Benchy Crossfire cradle/on-off, black foregrip, Macroline.
PMI 48/3K Preset HPA

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" R.A.Heinlein - 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress'

speedballbanks
08-28-2001, 03:40 PM
no i already have one that is a retro left side airport so what exactly are you talking about i didnt switch the rail so i could use the valve differnetly i just got a new rail cause t.k. inluenced me to get it cause it is nice.

------------------
joey banks

chrome powerfeed left
retro valve
gadget
teardrop
max attack
9 converted 18 v. hopper
getting a warp

[This message has been edited by speedballbanks (edited 08-28-2001).]