PDA

View Full Version : Trigger frames?

Canadian GP
12-03-2002, 04:15 PM
I've been searching this and other forums for a used minimag and I have seen many with benchmark frames. Are there any problems with these? Should they be avoided? Is it worth the extra money for a Dye or I frame?

Thanks for looking.

xen_100
12-03-2002, 04:24 PM
look around the forum.........some people like the frames, but most people have said they have a trigger pull that is longer than stock one and they are not made very well.

punkcmonkiez
12-04-2002, 03:52 PM
I frame... worth every penny

digitard
12-04-2002, 04:02 PM
I agree, Intelliframe is the only way to go ... I've shot guns w/ all sorts of frames/triggers and the Intelliframe is my favorite .... the blade trigger is great leverage, and couple it with a ReTro valve and you've got reactive trigger lovin'

There's a pic of my mag (classic body) w/ my Intelli in the signature area

Sincerely,
Dave K

toymyster
12-04-2002, 08:41 PM
I used to have a benchy on my mag, they're great!! In fact, I believe it's the only non AGD aftermarket part that does not void your warranty!! It's just that the Inteliframe is that much better!!

Kevmaster
12-04-2002, 09:39 PM
hehe, I FRAME all the way. not only is it stock AGD now, but you can intellifeed your hopper to the trigger os every time you pull the trigger the hopper feeds a ball :)

johnny dee
12-05-2002, 02:39 PM
the benchmark trigger frames i think suck, i had one it wansnt worth teh money, i have a dye now and the i-frames are very nie and worth the 100- 125 dollars u put into it....