PDA

View Full Version : Paintball article in the Kalamazoo Gazette

spyderkiller
08-27-2001, 04:48 PM
This past week there was a paintball article that took up the majority of the front page of the "family" section of the Kalamazoo gazette (fairly large paper in Michigan). It was a fairly nice article although it had some points that could have been said a little better. Basically it is an article about a local church that goes out and plays paintball while incorporating teamwork and unity which is incorporated anyways in any paintball game, not just by a church. All the way around though, i think this will be good for the sport of paintball near where i live.

TW
08-27-2001, 04:59 PM
Hey spyderkiller you live in MI? I'm north of k-zoo in flint. where do you play at maybe we can meet up for a game. while I at it any Other MI paintballers?

TW

spyderkiller
08-27-2001, 06:10 PM
Yes I live in kalamazoo. Yeah we should get together sometime and play. Where do you play at? I play at Excalibur in Battle Creek and I'm going to play at Hole in the Wall this Saturday.

emaggot4life
08-27-2001, 06:13 PM
Well hello fellow michiganders. I am from Saginaw (but I am currently in Georgia). I can get you in touch of some fellows htat play up that way though.

TW
08-27-2001, 07:11 PM
I usually play out law at a buddies house here in flint. I have been know to hit up RJ's in davidson, hell surivors, or war paint in clio. Isn't hole in the wall the indoor field in pontiac? I've never played there but would like to check it out. Is It BOYP? e-mail me and let me know whats up. I love checking out new fields.

TW
Tomwalk@hotmail.com

Psycho Chicken
08-27-2001, 08:38 PM
Yeah we should ge together sometime, i'm from round Detroit.

------------------
it's MISTER CHICKEN to you, punk!!

spyderkiller
08-28-2001, 05:45 PM
Sorry, no, Hole in the wall is in South Haven all the way across the state from pontiac. It is a great field though. If you buy paint there entrance is free. If you byop you pay $15. Pretty good deal if you ask me.