PDA

View Full Version : Open Tourney For Charity --Despritely need prize donatons

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-03-2002, 09:46 PM
Ok, Shell Shocked Paintball in Houma, LA (right outside of New Orleans) is having an open tourney, and all proceeds go to Justin Wilson's family. Justin Wilson recently died in a car accident and this money will benefit the Wilson family. Any donations will be greatly appreciated--weather it is a check, cash, old equipment, anything, just please try and donate what you can.
The tourney, for anyone interested in playing, has a $100 entry fee, which includes all day air. Paint cost $60 a case, and trophies will be give for places 1-3. They will also be giving out a sportsmanship trophy. Captain's meeting starts at 8:30 am sharp on Dec. 15. Spectators are welcome. For more information, use the following sources:
AIM-RT pRo AuToMaG
E-mail- sssaia@bellsouth.net
Shell Shocked Paintball-(985)223-1700
Shell Shocked's- shellshockedpaintball@hotmail.com

If you call Shell Shocked, ask for Shannon.

Thank you,
Stephen S. Saia

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-03-2002, 09:47 PM
oh, and I forgot to attach the flyer :eek:

cphilip
12-04-2002, 09:50 AM
up...

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-04-2002, 07:00 PM
as of 12/4, we have 6 teams including my team, so we are getting a pretty good amount of ppl participating...however, we are still in need of many prizes for the winning teams. The entry fee is so much because it is being donated to the Wilson family, therefore we don't want to drain it out on prizes. Please, if you have any extra gear, donate. Money donations are ok too, but paintball gear is preferred.

Jonno06
12-04-2002, 08:27 PM
saia...ur lucky im not playing in this tourny..ide have to come in first:p

well,good luck..

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-04-2002, 08:31 PM
lol, yes, that would be sccccary :rolleyes: . Well I may have one prize donation allready, an extreme rage gun sleeve, and I'm looking forward to some more donations. Show the Wilson family some AO spirit! Donate today!

Load SM5
12-04-2002, 09:12 PM
Wll they are'nt great but I have

a new in the bag skull mask, single lense
a 4+1 BE ball hauler new in the bag
a rather huge 8+1 Nitro duck ball hauler, new not in the bag
an ACI red elbow
and a braided remote

Take your pick. I just need to know where to send the stuff.

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-04-2002, 09:24 PM
Man, any of that stuff is great with me. I really appreciate you wanting to donate. I'm not exactly sure what Shannon wants to do with the prizes, so if you want, you can call them up at (985)223-1700 or email me and I will find out for you. The store hours are Tues-Fri-1pm-6pm Sat-11am-5pm and Sunday-Monday closed.

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-05-2002, 06:03 PM
up!

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-07-2002, 01:13 AM
come on guys, we can do better then this...

Collegeboy
12-07-2002, 01:35 AM
Would you please pm me an adress where I can send a donation check. It won't be much, but it is all I can afford. There goes the warpfeed hehe. But this is much better then any warpfeed anyday.

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-10-2002, 10:37 PM
Guys, great news. Shell Shocked talked to their sponsors, and they got a few black draguns, warped sport jerseys (i think), and alot of 30 degrees stuff. Maybe Tom can donate some stuff (extreem emags?) :D

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-12-2002, 10:37 PM
oh, I also want to ask, ANYONE WANNA PLAY IN THIS TOURNEY? We have 5 teams including my team. I know most of you don't live in louisiana, so just take a little road trip :D