PDA

View Full Version : What gun should I get?

Will Wood
12-05-2002, 11:33 AM
I'm going to be perfectly honest, as much as I don't want to admit it, my mag has been nothing but problems. It's a great gun, and I put lots of money in it. But it's time to move on. This summer, my team is going to get serrious. We will all be getting the same mask,jersey,pants, etc
.., and are playing the full MAC series, and are gonna kick butt.

The mag just doesn't fit my needs. I'm a front player. I go get the flag, I stick aroung the 50. I snap shoot more then anything, and I just need a better gun for it.

My teammate is trying to talk me into an angel. But I would rather cheap out and get a impulse or something. I want something reliable.

I right now, have:

*Level 10 Automag
*Intelliframe
*Warpfeed w/ 12v and on/off led
*12v X board revvy
*SS Freak 14" red freak front w/ red and blue inserts
*Polished powerfeed left body
*47/3000 Flatline
*Custom Gold Flaming skulls grips
*Dye SS barrel
*Stock Barrel
*Polished standard feed right body
*2 unknown gas-thru grips (Only one fits with intelli)
*PTP Benchmark 2x trigger
*Diamond labs 8-hole reg (Came with gun.Yea I know doesn't do anything .. but it's black and loks like retro from a distance! :))

.. All this would be parted out.

Ok. So... I'm looking on the lines of an angel now.. What you think?

Bulldog
12-05-2002, 11:50 AM
In your situation, I'd say go with the either the fly ir3, or a vision impy. After playing with lx, I need some form of anit chop. But this is all opinion and personal preferance. Do you still want to use a warp? If so, the best solution may be to wait for an xmag.

Will Wood
12-05-2002, 11:57 AM
I never got around to using the warp.. I might trade for a cocker thought.

The FLY would be just a bit too much for me, unfortuantly. I might be able to get an Vission, as the anti-chop stuff would be real nice after getting used to LX.

digitard
12-05-2002, 12:06 PM
Im just going to sit here and look at you angry for a while .... im angry .. see ... grrr...lol

Best of luck on your new gun venture ...

Out of curiosity, what problems were you having w/ the mag?

Sincerely,
Dave K

WicKeD_WaYz
12-05-2002, 12:14 PM
Does the ACE work? Ive heard some bad things about those like they can get dirty and stop working.

boomerfoxtrot
12-05-2002, 12:20 PM
you should look into the 02 Intimidators !!

they are small, light weight, compact, and FAST... and I know *I'm a front/mid player too* .. thoses are important..
I wouldn't go with an impulse... gett something faster, and more compact...

the GZs rule the 50... and then the Dragons are there if you want to be flashy... =]

Will Wood
12-05-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by digitard

Out of curiosity, what problems were you having w/ the mag?

Sincerely,
Dave K

Leaking problems, air pressure problems, etc...

FalconGuy016
12-05-2002, 12:56 PM
its the reg that caused the problems!!!!!!!