PDA

View Full Version : Impulses (what kinds?)

polorboy
12-05-2002, 06:26 PM
I was wondering how many different kinds of Impulses there are and where I can find them. I want to get a new marker and I am thinking about getting either a XMag, IR3, or a Vision Impulse. I already know a bunch about the XMag and the IR3 I now want to look at the different knds of Impulses so I can compair. Thanks.

yeahthatsme
12-05-2002, 06:32 PM
a vision impy doesnt really compare to an xmag or ir3, a nasty or toxic maybe.. or a heavily upgraded impy. if i were you i would stick with an ir3 or xmag.

polorboy
12-05-2002, 06:43 PM
I was thinking a highley upgraded Impy like the Nasty Impulse or something. What other kinds are there out there though? I know there are a bunch of different ones but I do not know where to look to find them. Plus an Impulse is a lot cheaper than a XMag or a IR3.

PaInTbAlLeR476
12-05-2002, 06:49 PM
the adrenalin impulses are REALLY nice...you can get them annod nice and they are some fast guns...got some crazy milling also.

syk
12-05-2002, 07:02 PM
Adrenilin, Strange, TonTon, Python, Toxic, Nasty, Eclipse, just the ones I can think of right now...

Ov3rmind
12-05-2002, 07:08 PM
I haven't shot one myself, but I hear the Adrenalins are the best Imps no questions asked. One things for sure, they sure do look nice.:)

My only Imp experience has been with a Toxic. What did I think? It was decent. I think the Adrenalin improved or fixed just about anything I disliked about the Toxic (judging by what they upgraded and how they did it).

EsPo
12-05-2002, 07:11 PM
i would say if you were gonna go with an impulse, an have a real lot of money, go with the adrenaline.. they are soo nice.