PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe/ my best upgrade so far!!!!

i-luv-my-rt
08-28-2001, 04:27 PM
I just traded Donggie a tank for his hyperframe. I expected to have to send it right away to centerflag to have it worked on. Finally after getting the damn on/off in i got to air it up. Well nothin happened no click no nothin. Well i thought i put the on/off in right but then realized it was in upside/down. It said i 20 minute installation tokk me about 1hour and 20minutes(just b/c i'm dumb). Ok well i fixed that problem and aired it up again. It shot it shot again it shot really fast again again and again. Then i decided to put paint through it. First hopper i just put it in semi and for like 50 balls pulled it on my own then for another 50 i fanned it then for the last say 100 i put it in hyper at 10bps and let it drain the hopper. This thing worked flawlessly. Other than my mistake during assembly it was easy. Out of 3 hoppers i have NO BREAKS. And this thing can rip, it's my new lover. No need for a e-mag anymore this thing does me fine. Now i am gonna work on getting the warp to work for it. Thanks you centerflag for your fine product!!!!

------------------
This is your brain
AUTOMAG
Your brain on drugs
autococker
GET FOCUSED

Dubstar112
08-28-2001, 05:11 PM
hey you have the old style rt dont you?

Magsrule3
08-28-2001, 06:13 PM
Wonder if you can run an intellifeed off the hyperframe board? that would be NICE! I was thinking about one in the future, sounds nice, be a good adition with my warp.

------------------
-68 Classic Automag
-SP Proggresive barrel
-Lapco drop forward
-PMI gas through
-12 volt revolution
-Crossfire 68CI 3K Stubby
-Microline fittings
-WARP FEED
-16" CP barrel
-ANS sight rail

Restola
08-28-2001, 08:44 PM
man i am really itchin for a hyperframe now. before i was really doubtfull, mostly because the one guy that i know in real life that i trust with mags couldnt get his to work. but now his works perfect, and i keep hearing great reviews. oh man oh man

thecavemankevin
08-28-2001, 10:05 PM
I bought one back in January for my mag and I have had great luck with mine. I honestly did the same thing you did with your on/off pin on mine. The only thing is it took me several very frustrating days to figure it out. But now i love it.

The only thing is my saftey pin fell out so once i stop for a few weeks for winter, i will send it into center flag. I have already talked to them several times and they seem to have excellent customer service.

You guys might want to check out warpigs review of it too at....well i went looking for the review, but Bill must have taken it down. He basically said he liked it, but he had some abnormal bolt wear, so he sent it in and they fixed it for him.

I would highly recomend it, pulling the trigger is like a mouse click!! I love mine and recomend it much more than boo-yah.

Dubstar112
08-29-2001, 09:51 AM
i just purchased an inteli.... i prolly should have went electro...oh well ill scrounge up for an emag. someday..