PDA

View Full Version : Clare can you get me a date with her?

JEDI
12-06-2002, 03:45 PM
This is Faith right? I'm sorry, you can keep your swim suit chicks, and half naked super models. I'll take a girl with welts and paint in her hair any day! Man! I'm gonna go take a cold shower.

http://www.barrelplug.com/bp/img/logos/faith.jpg

EsPo
12-06-2002, 03:54 PM
hehe .. paint in the hair.. sounds like me.

Remington
12-06-2002, 04:02 PM
I couldn't agree more my young padawan.

Quiet
12-06-2002, 04:12 PM
Hmm,
Capo could make a lot of money as a pimp methinks

Dayspring
12-06-2002, 04:31 PM
I assume she plays for the Femmes... ;)

Originally posted by JEDI
This is Faith right? I'm sorry, you can keep your swim suit chicks, and half naked super models. I'll take a girl with welts and paint in her hair any day! Man! I'm gonna go take a cold shower.

http://www.barrelplug.com/bp/img/logos/faith.jpg

TheJester
12-06-2002, 04:32 PM
dude, find out the chicks name 1st befor you go asking people to set you up w/ her

rdb123
12-06-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TheJester
dude, find out the chicks name 1st befor you go asking people to set you up w/ her

Lol.

The filename is titled faith.jpg so I guess that's how he knows lol. goodluck man ;-)

And make sure she is in your age group hehe.

-Ron

Spaceman613
12-06-2002, 04:46 PM
Little hint...

Alot of WOMEN dont like to be called CHICKS.

Clare
12-06-2002, 05:11 PM
yeah, That is Faith. A date might be difficult since you're in NJ and she's in Texas. :p We're actually planning on visiting England together. :D

digitard
12-06-2002, 05:14 PM
hehe,
Yuck.. Texas .... I have to go visit my friend there shortly to see her new baby ... I feel old, I'm only 22 and I'm going around seeing my ex g/f's new baby ...lol

Sincerely,
Dave K

Creative Mayhem
12-06-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
:p We're actually planning on visiting England together. :D

I think I'm gonna leave his one alone...:D

C Mayhem

Collegeboy
12-06-2002, 07:15 PM
yeah, That is Faith. A date might be difficult since you're in NJ and she's in Texas. :p We're actually planning on visiting England together. :D

Capo when are you thinking of going to England. Just wondering for I will be there (london) for about a week at the end of June on my way to St. Petersburg. And then for about 3 days at the begining of August.

Mossman
12-06-2002, 07:25 PM
Yea, Cap, when are you going to England?

Cuz I'm gonna be there...whenever you go.....maybe we can play some ball :)

cphilip
12-06-2002, 07:32 PM
I be watching this thread very closely...

RagnaroktA
12-06-2002, 07:36 PM
Same.

Remington
12-06-2002, 07:48 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're actually planning on visiting England together.:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by cphilip
I be watching this thread very closely...

LMAO ROFL! Just the subtly alone makes that funny as hell! All I can picture is phil with this crazy look on his face like, "If anyone says ________, this thread is GONE!" Oh the humor! I love AGD.

cphilip
12-06-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Remington
quote:LMAO ROFL! Just the subtly alone makes that funny as hell! All I can picture is phil with this crazy look on his face like, "If anyone says ________, this thread is GONE!" Oh the humor! I love AGD.

You are on the right track! ;)

(cphilips mouse finger twitches with anticipation as a small bead of sweat forms in the fold of his upper lip...) :D

Clare
12-06-2002, 08:25 PM
you all are too much!

Collegeboy and Mossman: still not sure, just talking about it :)

Wc Keep
12-06-2002, 09:27 PM
hey capo why dont you bring her to the next nj ao day??? or i got it how bout you ladies come to jersey instead of england. i mean why do you want to go to england? jersey has the same things except without the accents. and if youd like im sure riotz can speak with a cheesy british accent. plus you have to visit your friends (admirers/stalkers) in jersey!!!

yeahthatsme
12-06-2002, 09:32 PM
next they'll be making the capo's most dedicated stalkers club.....

SyntaxError
12-06-2002, 09:36 PM
WOW!!! How old is this girl? My age group maybe?:D I hope so!!

Wc Keep
12-06-2002, 09:38 PM
ok i say we raise a collection. a charity if you want to call it. the "get capo and faith to new jersey" charity!

Trigger_Happy
12-06-2002, 09:52 PM
Clare......you really ought to be a rich, rich girl by now! People would pay you to use my 4 step program!

Just:

1. Travel
2. Wave
3. Smile
4. Learn some martial arts to ward off the mob of stalkers!

Just a tip :D ;)

crazyray
12-06-2002, 09:53 PM
does she have any older single sisters by any chance lol.

Fred
12-06-2002, 09:57 PM

I'll be traveling all over Europe next May, and spending June-August in Italy! :)

KayleAGD
12-06-2002, 10:12 PM
Just keep sending Capo pictures of Manike without his shirt. That would keep the queen out of england.. (sorry Simon)

As for me Amy is my favorite femme..

Wc Keep
12-06-2002, 10:23 PM
i thought, i might be mistaken, that faith wasnt from the femmes and that clare knew her from the team wildfire. and im pretty sure shes on ao i dont think she posts much though. if im wrong capo please correct me like you usually do.

rdb123
12-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Heh, I just noticed something: the guy who started this thread got all worked up over a profile shot of Faith. :p

And aren't any of you guys interested in what her last name is either? Lol

-Ron

demonguy8
12-07-2002, 12:35 AM
Women dont like the word "broads" either :rolleyes:

as to the origional poster, not a flame but try signing off of AO for a little while and going outside just to see whats its like.. there are many women out there and well theyre much more real being not pictures and all.. They may even have last names too :eek:
OR maybe you should just invest in vasoline? ;)

magman007
12-07-2002, 01:52 AM
she is amy's sister isnt she? there fore she has the same last name! and i cant spell it but i will try... shrierer something like that

rdb123
12-07-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by magman007
she is amy's sister isnt she? there fore she has the same last name! and i cant spell it but i will try... shrierer something like that

Ha well I didn't know... I don't follow pro teams all too often.

JEDI
12-08-2002, 01:40 AM
I havent checking in for a few, so where do I start?

1. Clare- "Texas!?...So you're saying there's a chance!"
2. Cphilip-
(cphilips mouse finger twitches with anticipation as a small bead of sweat forms in the fold of his upper lip...)(a tumble weed rolls by,... somewhere off in the distance a dog barks...):D

3. Demonguy8- Not a flame but
OR maybe you should just invest in vasoline?OR maybe you should keep you personal tricks of the trade secret. This is a friendly place.

But anyway
Thats OK Clare, maybe I'll catch up with her at one of the
Majors, and she'll be impressed with my High Rate of Fire:)

manike
12-08-2002, 09:36 AM
Isn't there a rule about not hitting on people via AO? :D

Faith is lovely, I met her at the World Cup. Apparently she likes my accent :D :D :D Probably the number 1 reason she is coming to the UK... lmao

We're actually planning on visiting England together. :D

Wahoo! I have spare rooms for both of you. Just let me know when. I'm in the middle of the country and you could visit it all, using my place as a base if you want to.

Originally posted by KayleAGD
Just keep sending Capo pictures of Manike without his shirt.

And that's the number 2 reason they are coming to the UK ;)

Kayle... are you sure your Girlfriend (wife?) isn't coming over also? But then I don't have any more spare rooms ;) Give her my regards :)

manike (the pasty white one with the cute accent...)

rdb123
12-08-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by manike
[B]Isn't there a rule about not hitting on people via AO? :D

Haha yeah I was thinking that too! But you got to admit that there are some gorgeous ladies here. ;)

-Ron

pbguy87
12-11-2002, 11:48 AM
I agree! paintball + hot chick = amazing date.
Math has never been my best subject, so check my equation.

rdb123
12-11-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by pbguy87
I agree! paintball + hot chick = amazing date.
Math has never been my best subject, so check my equation.

Lol nice.

SyntaxError
12-11-2002, 07:00 PM
planning on visiting England together. :D

No way!!! Why is it that ALL these hot girls go to friggin England!!!!!??? GOD!!!

rdb123
12-11-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by SyntaxError

No way!!! Why is it that ALL these hot girls go to friggin England!!!!!??? GOD!!!

To warm and brighten up a dark cold place. :D

-Ron

Riotz
12-12-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by magman007
she is amy's sister isnt she? there fore she has the same last name! and i cant spell it but i will try... shrierer something like that Nope, she is NOT Amy's sister. She does not even play for the Femmes. She only played a few games at WC. She plays for Wild Fire, if that team is even still around.

Originally posted by rdb123
I don't follow pro teams all too often. Neither the Femmes or Wild Fire are pro teams.

Originally posted by manike
Isn't there a rule about not hitting on people via AO?Why yes there is. Someone should tell Fatman that too. hehe :p

All I gotta say is. S T A L K E R! Just playing Adam. hee

manike
12-12-2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by SyntaxError

Hhhmmm Let's think... what is there for hot girls to come and see in England???... ;) :D

manike

Originally posted by rdb123
To warm and brighten up a dark cold place.

oh and you know the best way to warm up a cold place... conserve body heat people... ;)

JEDI
12-12-2002, 08:58 AM
That's Mr. Stalker! I'm just trying to make myself available for all the under privileged girls that dont know the ecstasy that is Adam!:D I mean, why should only the tri-state area girls get to have me? I tell them about my 20 bps, and they're putty in my hands

Clare
12-12-2002, 09:19 AM
Apparently she likes my accent Probably the number 1 reason she is coming to the UK... lmao

not really... but sure, let's go with that. ;) :D

Wahoo! I have spare rooms for both of you. Just let me know when. I'm in the middle of the country and you could visit it all, using my place as a base if you want to.

I will let you know, Simon...Thanks :)

Mr Pink
12-12-2002, 09:37 AM

Wow Clare, You're developing the English Sarcasm thing already!!:p

Now repeat after me: Of course you're the best thing that happened to me dear. :D

JEDI
12-12-2002, 12:24 PM
Hey Clare, when you do go, can you find me a British tooth brush...Oh wait they dont use tooth brushes!:D Sorry, thats wrong. Have fun when you go!

rdb123
12-12-2002, 12:31 PM

I will let you know, Simon...Thanks :)

What about visiting Disney World? ;)

-Ron

manike
12-12-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Mr Pink
Wow Clare, You're developing the English Sarcasm thing already!!:p

She was taught by a master at the World Cup... although to be honest she's quite a natural!

:D