PDA

View Full Version : Shatner on howard stern this morning!

paintslinger
12-06-2002, 07:04 PM
yea so im walking in my room this morning from taking a shower and my radio is on. and then i hear howard stern talking about how he was gonna have shatner on in a few minutes. i was like kool. so im listening and shatner comes on... they get the regular how ya doins out of the way and continue with the show. they are havin a contest... its shatner vs. a trekie fan and the winner gets a whore!! i dont remember who wins(i think the other guy did). but after that they start talking about splatt attack and the release dates of the dvd and pay per view. all in all it was kool and funny. good job shatner!!! hes just the guy we need to help promote paintball.

thevilduk
12-06-2002, 10:12 PM
ya but howard sturn sucks.

paintslinger
12-06-2002, 10:22 PM
yea its not the best station but thats the only channel i get out here other than the latino music stations.

theraidenproject
12-06-2002, 10:54 PM
I remember Howard mentioning that a few days ago, and wondering, "I wonder if Shatner will mention Spplat Attack." I missed it though, since I had a delayed opening, and got in the car at 9:30. Oh well. Does anyone else think the "World's Meanest Listener" contest is stupid? I've only heard one funny one, all the rest are basically just insults, and have nothing to do with the actual person, ie, Artie's fat, haha, Robin's black, hahah, etc. I just can't wait for it to be over so my mom won't change the station everytime something is said that crosses her line. And to the people who think Howard is "old and tired", I only started listening a few months ago, so it's new to me.

dio91
12-07-2002, 09:17 AM
Are you not American???! :D

Originally posted by autoduk
ya but howard sturn sucks.