PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a Air Amerca Black Ice regulator?

CRog075
12-07-2002, 01:01 AM
IF you do, can you tell me how to adjust the pressure, as I dunno where it is cause I dont got the manual. THanks

peace

vf-xx
12-07-2002, 02:40 AM
I haven't actually used mine yet, but i'd venture to say that its the screw on the bottom.

I believe that screwing it in raises pressure, and screwing it out reduces pressure. I may be wrong tho.

CRog075
12-07-2002, 10:10 AM
Oh ok, I was thinking that too. So you think its the silver screw on the bottom?

As in this pic? :

http://www.888paintball.com/img/product/large/7824.jpg

FalconGuy016
12-07-2002, 11:17 AM
yes

and for trench, revised: Yes, yes I do believe its that screw in the bottom of that air american black ice regulator

CRog075
12-07-2002, 11:29 AM
OK thanks guys.

deathstalker
12-07-2002, 12:03 PM
I know others answered your question, but they didn't sound sure. The silver screw at the bottom is used to adjust pressure. Screwing it in increases pressure and screwing it out decreases it. I've found that on my 'cocker, about a 1/8" turn can result in a velocity change of as much as 20 fps. It ended up being a PITA sweetpotting it.

I recommend a tourney lock, too. It's very diffilcult to adjust when your marker's gassed up, but I had some velocity fluctuations and it took me a long time before I determined that the adjuster on my reg was backing out.

CRog075
12-07-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by deathstalker
I know others answered your question, but they didn't sound sure. The silver screw at the bottom is used to adjust pressure. Screwing it in increases pressure and screwing it out decreases it. I've found that on my 'cocker, about a 1/8" turn can result in a velocity change of as much as 20 fps. It ended up being a PITA sweetpotting it.

I recommend a tourney lock, too. It's very diffilcult to adjust when your marker's gassed up, but I had some velocity fluctuations and it took me a long time before I determined that the adjuster on my reg was backing out.

Thanks alot man, I was still kinda insure, but not now :)