PDA

View Full Version : anti double feed?

mag wannabe
08-29-2001, 05:13 PM
ok,
today, in anticipation of my future barrel needs, I bought a new lapco big shot for my classic mag (which is on the way but I have not recieved yet...). the thing is, It had no bouble feed rod thingy in it... is that normal or must I bring it back and get a barrel with the rods? will they come with the gun. thakns I know it is sorta a dumb question but I'd like to have the gun ready to shoot asap after it arrives (i'm so excited!) oh and also, do I need special o-rings to hold on the rod? (it takes o-rings doesn't it?) thanks
-perry

Yama
08-29-2001, 05:15 PM
yes the wire nubbin and the 2 o-rings should come with ur gun. if thats what ur askin.

magman007
08-29-2001, 05:16 PM
I am assuming you mean the nubbin? A nubbin and 2 barrel o rings come with the gun, you may need to buy more, the lapco will have space foe a nubbin but you will have to instal it, the p side is the side that goes itno the barrel just so you know!

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting???

emaggot4life
08-29-2001, 05:19 PM
Yes they should come with your marker (are you buying it new? or used?). But any paintball store should carry them. You can also buy a "Repair Kit" that comes with 2 nubins(the wire piece) and 4 O-rings among many other parts the mag uses.

PsychoMag
08-29-2001, 05:19 PM
I have noticed that bigger companies such as DYE include the little things like nubbins and the orings, where a less popular barrel sometimes dont include them to keep costs down...

------------------
"You want a shot at the title?"
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/archangels"
No Skill, No Talent, Just Heart" ~ Oh Pawlak

mag wannabe
08-29-2001, 05:34 PM
thanks a lot, nubbins hu? (thats what they are called... ) I bought a new classic mag from pbgear... thanks for all the help.
-perry