LittMag
12-07-2002, 02:03 PM
Who needs a bidet-toilet combo when you can have fish watch you poop =P

http://elseware.to/products/aq.htm

personman
12-07-2002, 02:06 PM
omg lol you people search for toilets..
wierd..
Im getting that toilet as soon as I get a house (long time)

btw I know that fake

oldsoldier
12-07-2002, 03:03 PM
That pic may be fake, but the IS a company out there that markets those types of toilets.

personman
12-07-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
That pic may be fake, but the IS a company out there that markets those types of toilets.
..sweeet..
:D
/me can picture it now.. "Honey, I need to go feed the toilet!"

darklord
12-07-2002, 03:09 PM
Uh...right.... even if that was real, I think that would kill the fish. Constant re-filling/discharging of the water in the tank would=bad. It wouldn't surprise me if someone made a toilet aquarium though.

Edit- Sponge, what "fun"? I've seen like 3 or so of these toilet threads running about... maybe I'm just disgruntled from having to fill out my college apps and writing essays all day :mad:
And as for the fish feces, I assume it would go out with your own. And actually, now that I think about it, that would work with some fish, since they can live without water for a few minutes, and that's how long it'd take to refill the toilet :p

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-07-2002, 03:58 PM
hey dark y u got to take all the fun out of the fish toliet, but i have a question where would the fish poop go would it go away with the human poop?

personman
12-07-2002, 04:01 PM
No, there would be a box within box within box effect..
There would be you, with a fish tank toilet.
Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet. Then within the fish tank on that toilet, there would be another fish tank toilet.
Get it? :p

oldsoldier
12-07-2002, 04:14 PM
I hope your wrist hurts.:p

LittMag
12-07-2002, 05:06 PM
I think it's an actual toilet, just look around the site, that's an aweful lot to put into a prank. As for the flushing thing, I believe there's a tank inside the fish tank. Just look at the schematics that's on the website

personman
12-07-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
I hope your wrist hurts.:p
Yea, from hitting Cntrl + V a whole bunch of times :p

EsPo
12-07-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by personman
omg lol you people search for toilets..
wierd..
Im getting that toilet as soon as I get a house (long time)

btw I know that fake

hey.. comon now you dont think i actually search for toilets do ya, i saw mine in time magazine.

FalconGuy016
12-07-2002, 07:12 PM
Cant you see the compartment for the actual toilet water??? Its pretty obvious
Just throw a washlet on that and you're set!!