PDA

View Full Version : The Freak, worth it?

lonelymag
08-29-2001, 06:59 PM
I'm just looking for some input from those who have experience with the freak system. I was also wondering how you choose wich sheaf (insert) to use with a certain paintball. and anything else, accuracy benifits, to buy the entire system or not.

Whisky
08-29-2001, 07:11 PM
Well some people will tell you soon that there have been many threads about this and you should do a search. Here`s my answer anyway, some people that haven`t tried the freak will say it doesn`t worth it, people like me that own one will say, it is worth every single penny you`ll put on it.

------------------
"Give me an inch... I`ll give you a bruise" -Andy Kopcok, team Image
Snap Snap
Bang Bang
You`re Out

TheManofMags
08-29-2001, 07:14 PM
I don't own the Freak but a guy at my local field has one on his mag and he let me use it last Saturday, he let me use it all day for 7 hours, and I loved it. It was the most accurate barrel I've ever used. I never chopped while using it so i dont know if you can just clear it out with more shots or not. But i liked it A LOT. To decide which insert to use, you just get one of the paintballs you'll be using and put it barely into one end, if the ball rolls out, the insert is too big, but you blow on it and if you can't get it through the barrel, the insert is too small, when you find one thats not too small or too large, thats th one.

lonelymag
08-29-2001, 07:38 PM
thanks, for some reason i didn't think to search. haven't done it before, now seems like a good time to try it.