PDA

View Full Version : I love girls

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-08-2002, 09:13 AM
Yo i just had to tell someone and sense i have no friends i figured i would tell everyone who reads this: Dont ever tell a girl that you will take her to a christmas dance and then when your with her not acknowledge (sp) her presence. Because then she comes home to me and tells me how big of a dumb *** you where and goes out with me hahahahahahahahahaha ok glad i got that out of me i had to tell someone and these fourms are the only friends ive got (ok not really but it makes me sound pathtic) :D

Xerces
12-08-2002, 10:21 AM
in the corner of your keyboard there is a little button that makes a dot appear on screen. it is used to seperate sentances and allow the reader to know what you're talking about.

Jonno06
12-08-2002, 10:39 AM
that sucks...

everyone on here is my friend too,even if they dont want to.

petefol
12-08-2002, 10:40 AM
you forgot this pic xerces
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=448209

Remington
12-08-2002, 10:41 AM
He's only 14 Xerces. He's from the age of AIM where there is no such thing as proper grammar, diction, or other correct writing mechanics. But oh well. ;)

yeahthatsme
12-08-2002, 10:46 AM
i'm confused as to whether i should pity you or be happy for you.....(notice the punctuation;))

-Jôker-
12-08-2002, 11:34 AM
punctuation is evil! o wait i just used it. darnit did it again!!!! omg........ O AND I ABSOLUTELY HATE CAPITALIZATION..... o great i used that to.... :rolleyes:

FalconGuy016
12-08-2002, 06:20 PM
I love girls too

way too much, it like ruins my life :( I cant stop thinking of them ever

ever

and ive never had a girlfriend :( or even TOUCHED a girl really

theraidenproject
12-08-2002, 07:41 PM
Did anyone else find funny that, in Petefol's post about capitalization and punctuation, he used neither?

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-08-2002, 09:04 PM
Yes i am from the world of aim. There is no such thing as puntciton (Sp) and captlazation (sp) in my world and yet I use it to suit all of you. Man i just relized that some of us are the bigges losers on the world lmao o well i still love girls and i touched one more then one time :D

daveymag
12-08-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants
i still love girls and i touched one more then one time :D
congratulations. Do you want a cookie?

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-08-2002, 09:29 PM
Yea a cookie would be great im pretty hungery i prefere iced animals or oreos :D

MagMan5446
12-08-2002, 10:56 PM
These youngins are great.

petefol
12-08-2002, 11:18 PM
i usually don't use punctuation if i just type one sentance

theraidenproject
12-08-2002, 11:24 PM
petefol - I'm just kidding around, I hope you took my barb in jest, as it were intended. You should see my AIM conversations (well, until this one girl made fun of my abbreviations, etc., and I started typing normally, for the most part, on the internet)

Vegeta
12-09-2002, 05:41 PM
petefol
- That is my picture!

(Just letting everyone know that is my intellectual property- me me me)

digitard
12-09-2002, 06:18 PM
I think I'm on about to be on my 3rd g/f this year ...lol... I have really bad luck with them. I always tend to get a really cute, very good looking girl which "should" be out of my league but I end up screwing it up somehow in the long run .... the last one was GORGEOUS and I sorta messed that up cause she stated she was "falling in love with me" and that scared me to death (im weary of the L word due to past problems).

I think this one I'll keep :) ... and she's a dj too so I can stop dj'ing and let her take over since I'm tired of it lately anyhow.

Sincerely,
Dave

Xerces
12-09-2002, 07:11 PM
why spell things correctly when I can look like an idiot!
What ever happened to the days when people wanted to be educated. watch out folks, were heading into another dark age where few will know how to do more than chat on aim, and the literate will rule the world!

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-09-2002, 09:26 PM
Never mind I changed my mind i hate girls there evil grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr

rdb123
12-10-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016

and ive never had a girlfriend :( or even TOUCHED a girl really

................. I'm..... sorry.... I guess.............. :D

-Ron

pbguy87
12-11-2002, 11:02 AM
There are 2 really important things in life. One is girls and one is paintball. Think about finding the girls that is hot and loves paintball.

Trigger_Happy
12-11-2002, 04:00 PM
FalconGuy016- I pity you.....greatly :)

RPK
12-11-2002, 05:36 PM
Relationships aren't all they are cracked up to be. There is more than the physical part in a relationship. Always remember if you want a girl to like you be yourself!!

RPK

Xerces
12-11-2002, 05:41 PM
money matters most to a girl. they'll say BS like your personality, but they're all gold-diggers at heart

daveymag
12-11-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Xerces
money matters most to a girl. they'll say BS like your personality, but they're all gold-diggers at heart
yeah. What he said.

RPK
12-11-2002, 06:39 PM
Not this girl - you guys shouldn't make such broad statments about girls. Not all of us are like the girls YOU know!!

RPK

Cope
12-11-2002, 07:00 PM

Thats a horrible attitude to have,and you couldn't be more wrong.
Girls are PEOPLE and each person is different. Painting ALL girls with such a broad brush is horribly unfair.
Are there golddiggers out there? Yes,of course.
Are there girls out there who are honest and faithful people who could turn out to be your friend for life? Yes,of course.
I've been lucky enough to meet a couple of them and they would NEVER betray me,because they have good morals and values,and that is how they truly are deep inside. They have no hidden agenda like you think ALL girls have.
I feel very sorry for and for Davey for agreeing with you because until you start getting over your suspicions that ALL girls are golddiggers you might run into some really great girls and not even be able to open up to them because of your horrible misconceptions.
They may not open up to you either because they may think you are a total jerk.
That would be tragic.
Take what RPK said to heart,or do you think that SHE is a lying golddigger too?
You guys have a lot to learn.

daveymag
12-11-2002, 07:06 PM
sorry to make you type all of that pal, but I was just being sarcastic. I am however a total jerk, but that doesn't stop the women from opening up to me, since I am so ridiculously good looking.

Cope
12-11-2002, 07:11 PM
I didn't know you were being sarchastic.
I apologize for including you then.;)

Archangel Damien
12-11-2002, 07:18 PM
never ever ever call a female a gold digger to her face she will rip your manhood off and play hackey sac with it either that or make you a couple nut filled skin bag ear rings. as for a G/F the last one i had was 4 years ago:D

Xerces
12-11-2002, 08:08 PM
i say it to this one girl at school and apparently she is very sensitive about it. i say, all youre after is money. she says, i am not! am i? no im not! before i have a chance to say anything.

RPK
12-11-2002, 10:24 PM
Personally I would take a love letter or a just because card over gold or other types of things of value. When something comes from the heart a girl knows (well at least I do) and that is what means something, not the money!!

RPK

PS-90% of my jewlrey came/comes from my parents, not my fiance. I have a box full of letters and flowers from MyJason!!

daveymag
12-11-2002, 10:28 PM
but flowers and just because cards cost money.....

RPK
12-11-2002, 10:31 PM
not as much as what would be classified as "golddiggers" costs. I don't care, write something on a napkin you took from a fast food place, just as long as it comes from the heart. Even write it on my arm while I am asleep, I don't care!!!

RPK

Xerces
12-11-2002, 10:35 PM
doesn't that scare you to have someone watching you let along writing on you, while you sleep!?

RPK
12-11-2002, 10:38 PM
not when I trust them, I only let those I trust watch me sleep, and right now my finace is one of the people allowed to watch me sleep!!

RPK

Xerces
12-11-2002, 10:43 PM
RPK: ok, you stand there, im going to bed
fiance: uhh....
RPK: Zzzzz
Fiance: oh yea, thats the stuff
Fiance:i wonder what would happen if i wrote her a lovenote to her
Fiance: on her face...

RPK
12-11-2002, 10:45 PM
RPK: ok, you stand there, im going to bed
fiance: uhh....
RPK: Zzzzz
Fiance: oh yea, thats the stuff
Fiance:i wonder what would happen if i wrote her a lovenote to her
Fiance: on her face...

You are just silly!! He knows better than to write on my face anyways!! :D

RPK

Xerces
12-11-2002, 10:47 PM
i draw on my face with crayons all the time. its my way of making a statement. same goes for the foam helmet.

RPK
12-12-2002, 01:18 AM
i draw on my face with crayons all the time. its my way of making a statement. same goes for the foam helmet.

Sounds like you need to be locked up in a padded room!! :D j/k

RPK

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-12-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by pbguy87
There are 2 really important things in life. One is girls and one is paintball. Think about finding the girls that is hot and loves paintball.

You got that wrong. One is Paintball and the other is girls. Yes I'm straight.

Originally posted by Cope

Girls are PEOPLE and each person is different. Painting ALL girls with such a broad brush is horribly unfair.
Are there girls out there who are honest and faithful people who could turn out to be your friend for life? Yes,of course.
I've been lucky enough to meet a couple of them and they would NEVER betray me,because they have good morals and values,and that is how they truly are deep inside. They have no hidden agenda like you think ALL girls have.
I feel very sorry for and for Davey for agreeing with you because until you start getting over your suspicions that ALL girls are golddiggers you might run into some really great girls and not even be able to open up to them because of your horrible misconceptions.
They may not open up to you either because they may think you are a total jerk.
That would be tragic.
Take what RPK said to heart,or do you think that SHE is a lying golddigger too?
You guys have a lot to learn.

OK, first of all, don't ever say NEVER. Things happen. These girls are human. Humans make mistakes. You never know what situation might come up where a person will betray you. Be it your best friend, your mother, some kid you met 5 minutes ago. I'm not saying they're not your good friends, all i'm saying is that you never know.

Second, we've all said it once in our lives. Girls suck. Girls say it too. Can't count how many times i've heard a girl say it. Whenever i hear it, my response is always the same "Don't judge all of us guys just because you have bad taste." I say it, but usually don't mean it. I think that this statement is true. MOST girls suck.

Originally posted by RPK
Personally I would take a love letter or a just because card over gold or other types of things of value.

Greed is a very powerful and persausive feeling. Of course it's always easy to say that you'd never be overcome by it. However, when the moment of truth finally hits you, it's been my experience that most people aren't as strong willed as they once believed.

Xerces
12-12-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Cope

it wasn't meant to be seriously how i veiw the situation, its a joke. sorry if i didn't add enough smileys for you.

Clare
12-12-2002, 08:20 AM

woah there, eassssssy! That's a pretty broad statement to make! I definitely am NOT a gold digger, so who are you to say that all females are gold diggers at heart? I think you should stop and think before making generalizations such as that.

Xerces
12-12-2002, 08:30 AM
ugh....

read the post above yours....

Clare
12-12-2002, 08:33 AM
It had to be in the only post that I skipped before replying, huh! Anyway, it wasn't a good joke! :p

Xerces
12-12-2002, 08:39 AM
:o edit edit:) edit edit:D edit girl. they'll :cool: say edit:cool: edit your:D personality, edit they're:) all *good people* :) at heart:D

better?

i love how ridicule takes away our first amendment rights.

Clare
12-12-2002, 08:41 AM
definitely better ;)

That'll do, xerces..that'll do.

Cope
12-12-2002, 10:39 AM

it wasn't meant to be seriously how i veiw the situation, its a joke. sorry if i didn't add enough smileys for you.

Yikes!
You mean I typed all that for nothing?
I feel kinda silly now,but my heart was in the right place at least.:eek: :rolleyes: :D ;)

BTAutoMag
12-12-2002, 01:20 PM
in the corner of your keyboard there is a little button that makes a dot appear on screen. it is used to seperate sentances and allow the reader to know what you're talking about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats hilarious! i'm never going to forget that

rdb123
12-12-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by RPK
not as much as what would be classified as "golddiggers" costs. I don't care, write something on a napkin you took from a fast food place, just as long as it comes from the heart. Even write it on my arm while I am asleep, I don't care!!!

RPK

What if we wrote it on a dollar bill? :D

-Ron

RPK
12-12-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by rdb123
What if we wrote it on a dollar bill? :D
-Ron

Like I said, as long as it comes from the heart - my brother has made me some stuff from things others would have thrown away and that means alot too. Because I know he put alot of thought, and time into it.

RPK

bornl33t
12-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by RPK
Personally I would take a love letter or a just because card over gold or other types of things of value. When something comes from the heart a girl knows (well at least I do) and that is what means something, not the money!!

RPK

PS-90% of my jewlrey came/comes from my parents, not my fiance. I have a box full of letters and flowers from MyJason!!

Trust me, your a rare type of girl. I have yet to date a girl that wasn't trying to get something out of the relation ship. usually it's NOT money, it's social status, emotional stability or other things that would make a person "feel good" or accepted.

I'm not girl bashing, They have their place in every guys heart, but face it, nice guys finish last. And that jerk that you dated last, he's pry a jerk cause he got burnt too...

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-12-2002, 07:52 PM
I swaer to God girls are evil I dont care who they are they are all evil. A peice of advice, never be a friend with a girl they will just endup hurting you. I swear if I could marry a paintball gun and have lots of little children I would. Because the pain a paintball gun inflects in tempory, but the pain a girl inflects just eats away at you forever. *EDITED BY ME FOR THAT BIG P WORD XERCES KEEPS TALKING ABOUT*

Xerces
12-12-2002, 08:01 PM
i see you managed to queeze one period in there, but there is other amazing punctuations such as a comma ","

RPK
12-12-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants
I swaer to God girls are evil i dont care who they are they are all evil. A peice of advice never be a friend with a girl they will just endup hurting you i swear if I could marry a paintball gun and have lots of little children i would because the pain a paintball gun inflects in tempory but the pain a girl inflects just eats away at you forever

bla, bla, bla... With that kind of attitude you wont get very far in a relationship. I will agree that SOME girls aren't like me, they do care about money, social status, the perfect guy ect... but I know I am not the only girl who wants a guy to just be himself. After you get married you end up being yourself, and maybe the girl wont like you anymore - so be yourself from the beginning and then you will find the perfect girl for you.

All couples have their differences, but when it comes down to a relationship and that difference they can sit down and talk things out (or yell things out). But the conversations are still there, and so is the love.

RPK

Bulldog
12-12-2002, 08:28 PM
While I have nothing constructive to say about this thread (as I'm married and I've forgotten everything I ever knew about women) this is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while. Thanks. :) :D