PDA

View Full Version : Skyball 2003

orderofreason
12-08-2002, 10:09 AM
Any clue if Airgun Designs is going to be at Skyball? Last year i know that mardi gras was the next weekend, but it would be great to see AGD there (because i want an xmag...)

If anyone else is going to be there from AO, lemme know.

tazman
12-08-2002, 10:33 AM
I will be going I have only missed one skyball. I also hope that AGD will be there cause there was a poor turn out for mag stuff.(Only one or two booths had stuff and I would like to get a lvl 10 kit)

Maybe Tom can shead somelight on this?

kevdupuis
12-08-2002, 10:46 AM
My wife and I will be there, she's booking our suite at the Skydome Renaissance Monday.

Creative Mayhem
12-08-2002, 11:24 AM
I'm gonna be there as well. I think there are quite a few AOers that are coming to Skyball this year. I looking forward to getting toegther with all the AOers. How bout drinks at Hard Rock Cafe?

Here's another thread..skyball !! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58820&highlight=skyball)

I hope to see you all there. I too think AGD should be there to show off their new Xmag. I need a few things as well. What about it Tom? Are you gonna be there? Inquiring minds want to know....:D

C Mayhem

tazman
12-08-2002, 07:44 PM
I will be there on Saturday with some friends for the trade shoe and to watch some paintball. We could met then for lunch or dinner??

Quiet
12-08-2002, 10:21 PM
I'll be around, don't know which days though. I can't seem to plan that far ahead, I have problems planning just a few days in advance

Crimson_Turkey
12-09-2002, 01:39 AM
When is it?

Shail
12-09-2002, 11:33 AM
Yeah that would be awesome if airguns had a stand at skyball, I have been to 2 skyballs so far and both times there wasnt much automag parts, But both skyballs were still pretty sweet, and a airguns stand would only make it better. Especially if there were xmags to be bought, I would definelty get one. And im sure there would be alot of people there who would also like to get a xmag or level ten or any other of the airguns products.

Creative Mayhem
12-09-2002, 12:13 PM
SHAIL!! sup yo! I'm gonna be there we're gonna have to hook up for a few brown pops. :D PM me...

CM