View Full Version : New DYE stuff up

Shirow
12-08-2002, 01:33 PM
new dye stuff is up on dyeprecision.com

just an fyi :) lot of nice stuff, only some of it is listed as 'coming soon'

racked up about $250 in my cart just by clicking on stuff.. ugh

FutureMagOwner
12-08-2002, 01:48 PM
lol you should check out their second jacket its made outta astronaut materials and costs $300 (no joke there man seriously)

EDIT: heres a link http://www.dyeprecision.com/casual_pages/comfortemp_order.html

pbguy888
12-08-2002, 01:56 PM
wow they make nitro tanks now! look pretty cool the sizes r weird though...

Blennidae
12-08-2002, 02:18 PM
Has anyone ever ordered from the site? Hows the customer service? I'm interested in trying a pair of the new stickys, but if they are a pain to deal with, I can wait until they are more widely available.

Gitaroo Man
12-08-2002, 03:06 PM
In the casual section I noticed that they don't show sizes for the shirts or sweatshirt...anyone know whats up with that? Also, the sweatshirt shown is not the 3d one yet under it, it says 3d...oh well.

rdb123
12-08-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Blennidae
Has anyone ever ordered from the site? Hows the customer service? I'm interested in trying a pair of the new stickys, but if they are a pain to deal with, I can wait until they are more widely available.

I can't wait until they make any sort of stickies at all for the Emag. Period. :p

-Ron

Bulldog
12-08-2002, 03:37 PM
I ordered a pair of gloves off their site back in August. No problems, quick shipping.

magman007
12-08-2002, 03:46 PM
maybe some one will be able to streatch the new ones over an e-mag grip? and utilize the top hole in the e.mag grips to hold em on??