PDA

View Full Version : Can this Hopper be Invented?

OutRage86
12-08-2002, 04:17 PM
First off... If you steal it, ill do nothing, ill try to sue! but it wont work i know..

ok, where i play alot of people complain on how the EVO 2 looks and how the lid opens.. I really dont care..

Take all the Egg internals and bring them into this body as shown... same board and all....

Mossman
12-08-2002, 04:21 PM
EDIT: OOps, i didnt read what you wrote, only the picture writing. I wont edit, but if i seem slow that's why:

so you're basically looking for an eggo 2 in a revvy package?

I guess it could be made, but it's not gonna be as small as the little additions you made to the pic. Basically just looks like a less goofy eggo, i guess it could be made but dunno who would make it.

xadamx
12-08-2002, 04:25 PM
looks like you just invented it bud

OutRage86
12-08-2002, 04:52 PM
Thanks any more input ... maybe where i could get this made ? Tom Maybe you would know any info?

manike
12-08-2002, 05:43 PM
The original evolution was exactly that. If you search out the patent for it, you will see that the patent drawings look just like your idea.

manike

56kSomeGuy
12-08-2002, 05:56 PM
What's the point of getting it made just go and get an evo 2. I will eventually get one when i get some money, They look so sexy i have no idea why people think it looks ugly i think the old blimp looks more ugly.

56kSomeGuy
12-08-2002, 06:02 PM
What's the point of getting it made just go and get an evo 2. I will eventually get one when i get some money, They look so sexy i have no idea why people think it looks ugly i think the old blimp looks more ugly.

OutRage86
12-08-2002, 06:23 PM
cuz alot of the people dont like how the lid opens...

Are you serious thats awesome.. I would really like them to come out with something like this.. Or at least a prototype that i could try out.

halB
12-08-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by OutRage86
First off... If you steal it, ill do nothing, ill try to sue! but it wont work i know..

ok, where i play alot of people complain on how the EVO 2 looks and how the lid opens.. I really dont care..

Take all the Egg internals and bring them into this body as shown... same board and all....

too late, warped sportz or whatever is making the turbo rev 2 which whill me like an eggo2 drop in.

OutRage86
12-08-2002, 06:55 PM
HalB how do you know this.... also do you play at the badlands?Just wondering cuz i know a hal and i was jw..