PDA

View Full Version : be a friend help a newbie

smartmag_65
08-29-2001, 08:35 PM
i am currently shooting a 98customRT and am thinking about upgradeing to my first true high end marker is it a good idea to go with a 68classic powerfeed and a dye boomstick barrel set up on hpa or would something else be a better choise

zvanut
08-29-2001, 08:38 PM
thats pretty good for a starter, or go w/ a minimag or a RT if u got the cash, but remember n2 only (adjustable tanks help) on the RT. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif glad to help

------------------
My Mag can beat your spyder w/ no paint.~~~me

Dont worry if it wasnt for losers like u, There couldnt be winners like me.~~~me

My mag is my mag, not yours, so go get your own one and be happy like me. ~me

DogGreen
08-29-2001, 08:40 PM
how much ya willing to pay?

emaggot4life
08-29-2001, 08:42 PM
ok first question.

Do you mean 68 classic or powerfeed? A classic is not powerfeed.

The HPA is an Awsome idea, no matter what marker you go with. The "Broomstick" is a personal prefrance. I don't like them. Had one because everyone else had one , then I sold it. I would suggest one of the new "multi " barrel sets. Custom products, The Freak and other are all very nice. I like the freak alot. But I will give you a pat on the back for choosing AGD. Welcome to the family.

renegade2k
08-29-2001, 08:51 PM
ok first of all it is a "boomstick" and second of all look around and see what other people are doing and see what works, its all up to personal preference.

------------------
Black Teflon p/f mag
Eclipse spash kit Bonzai Green
Bonzia Green splash 14in. AA
Custom Drop forward/ stock
68ci 3000psi crossfire
Benchmark 1x trigger
Houge grips
9v revvy hopper
fomie bolt

emaggot4life
08-29-2001, 09:03 PM
ok if you want to be technical it is boomstick. BUT at my local field they use one with a little brush in the end as a broom. BECAUSE NO ONE HERE LIKES THEM. But if you have one and like it rock on. I don't and that's just my opinion.