PDA

View Full Version : Autococker bolt size.

V-Viper
12-09-2002, 03:40 PM
Does it matter what type of size the bolt is. In all the websites I have been to , to order an AKA lighting bolt it was asked me what size to have to as. I thought they where all they same, there is Std. . STO , EVO , and I believe something else. Anyone know which one of these should be the on I get, or how to see which on I should. Also a link to a site what you can order it from would be great the sites I have that do have it have a very limted stock and do not have other things I need. Thx.

FutureMagOwner
12-09-2002, 03:47 PM
they are all different lengths for compact, half blocks, minis, macros and all the other various cockers im assuming you have a stock cocker than get the STD(which is standard)

Thordic
12-09-2002, 03:53 PM
I almost got an STD once...

Thank god for Durex.

petefol
12-09-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Thordic

Thank god for Durex.
ha ha

...ha

Dayspring
12-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Thordic

Thank god for Durex.

Jonno06
12-09-2002, 08:05 PM
lol...anyway..

what bolt would this take?

its a mini..

Conqueror
12-09-2002, 08:07 PM
Can't tell from that pic, could be either STO or EVO length. Got any more detailed pics of the back block area? Judging from just this pic, I'd lean toward Evo.

CQ

Ov3rmind
12-09-2002, 09:58 PM
Just to clear up any confusion: Mini Cocker's don't have there own bolt type, as the reason they're mini has nothing to do with their backblock (it refers to the front block which is set further back on the body). Also, std. bolt length is more commonly referred to as 2K+, since 99 and older Cocker's had different back blocks which took longer bolts.

The bolt length on that cocker looks like an Evo, although it could be STO.