PDA

View Full Version : New Demonic Impulse..from SP

PsychoMag
08-30-2001, 01:07 PM
The whole woody2 junk reminded me about the new Demonic Impulse and Shocker hitting the market. The Impulse will be out on Sept 1, and the Shocker will premiere at the Team Demonic tent at the World Cup.

They are the Sweetest mid level electros I've ever seen, and I will be working hands on with the Demonic EMAG with Devil's Touch trigger (SideTap).

Team Demonic of NJ has shaved 15oz. fromthe weight of the Impulse and if youve used one, they arent very heavy to start. My entire team will be outfited with custom versions for us.

I will setup pics soon...

------------------
"You want a shot at the title?"
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/archangels"
No Skill, No Talent, Just Heart" ~ Oh Pawlak

Ni cD
08-30-2001, 01:09 PM
Demonic Shocker? Hmm...I knew about the Impulse, but not the Shocker. Pics!!! http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

PsychoMag
08-30-2001, 01:16 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Ni cD:
Demonic Shocker? Hmm...I knew about the Impulse, but not the Shocker. Pics!!! http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif</font>

Yeah, A friend of mine is the designer of them. Tez from Roughneck Paintball in Elmer NJ... There are plans for a Demonic Vertical feed cocker also.

I will prolly do the custom anodize werk...hopefully...

the big deal I believe is all delrin internals for the reduced weight

He even has Demonic harnesses and APP pods, and a talking Demonic Ricochet hoper

------------------
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels

magman007
08-30-2001, 01:22 PM
hey psyco mag? if you are going to impys could i get tyhe powerfeed form your rt por? i will trade my stock barrel and my vert feed for your powerfeed! please???

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting???

Ni cD
08-30-2001, 01:25 PM
Is there a way that a Shocker owner could send there marker (lets say, a '99 Shocker) into you guys and get all the Demonic mods done? Derlin internals sound nice. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

PsychoMag
08-30-2001, 01:29 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by magman007:
hey psyco mag? if you are going to impys could i get tyhe powerfeed form your rt por? i will trade my stock barrel and my vert feed for your powerfeed! please???

</font>
I wil not be swayed from mags...but what vert feed u got black or chrome?? I may be interested anyways

------------------
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
Team ArchAngels

magman007
08-30-2001, 01:32 PM
i got a chrome one, and if you want i can throw in the vert feed freak back too! as i will have no use for it! plese e-mail me at [email protected] i really hope you would want to trade. i dont care if you got chrome or black. please e-mail me

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting???