PDA

View Full Version : I just saw a dry cleaners commercial with paintball!

Cypres0099
12-09-2002, 11:02 PM
I just saw a local commercial for some dry cleaners that used paintball.

They showed people playing paintball and then they were like "Let us do your dirty work" and then more paintball.

It was kinda funny, and yes they were wearing masks. :)

Sooky
12-09-2002, 11:13 PM
What were they shooting?

Cypres0099
12-09-2002, 11:15 PM
I think pro carbines, and they were wearing camo but....it was still paintball.

OldSchoolMag
12-09-2002, 11:19 PM
Yeah, that washable paint doesn't just WASH RIGHT OUT!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OSM

Edit: Just realized there are green and yellow spots on most my shirts... huh. Oh well.

xadamx
12-09-2002, 11:27 PM
hahhahahahah who takes their paintball cammies to the drycleaner?! who still wears cammies when they play paintball anyway? my favorite attire is dark kaki shorts and a t-shirt.

Shirow
12-10-2002, 08:18 AM
Haha who wears dark khaki shorts and a t-shirt?? I wear a pink tutu.

Laser
12-10-2002, 08:50 AM
This is going to sound a little weird but is there anyway you can post a pic of you behind a bunker in the pink tutu?

Scootyd
12-10-2002, 10:00 AM
hahhahahahah who takes their paintball cammies to the drycleaner?! who still wears cammies when they play paintball anyway? my favorite attire is dark kaki shorts and a t-shirt.

Actually I do as do 70% of the players at my local field. Not everybody is primarily a speedballer. I like my camo for it's fit and wearability. Plus the loose fit aids bounces. Contrary to what I hear way to often, camo isn't just for squids.

xadamx
12-10-2002, 10:15 AM
i play mostly woodball too, and my shirt that i wear is camo... i was jus kiddin around.

Originally posted by Scootyd

Actually I do as do 70% of the players at my local field. Not everybody is primarily a speedballer. I like my camo for it's fit and wearability. Plus the loose fit aids bounces. Contrary to what I hear way to often, camo isn't just for squids.

Scootyd
12-10-2002, 10:53 AM
i play mostly woodball too, and my shirt that i wear is camo... i was jus kiddin around.

It's all good. It's really not important what we wear, or what game we prefer, or what we shoot. The important thing is that we all play paintball. :cool: Welcome aboard.

xadamx
12-10-2002, 11:08 AM
hehe thanks. and you are too true. and waht i would REALLY like to see is the pink tutu. that would make my day

Skoad
12-10-2002, 11:27 AM
I don't get what the deal is with you guys and your dislike for camo...I wear cammo most of the time when i play. It's not like clothes will give you super powers. Go make fun of the u.s. army for wearing cammo.

Scootyd
12-10-2002, 11:46 AM
I don't get what the deal is with you guys and your dislike for camo...I wear cammo most of the time when i play. It's not like clothes will give you super powers. Go make fun of the u.s. army for wearing cammo.

Skoad, I look forward to seeing you at the MO AO at battlecreek. I'll be easy to pick out. My mode of dress is more for function than making impressions.

BTAutoMag
12-10-2002, 12:49 PM
lol a tutu

if i ever get a team together im haveing us all wear tutus. a win by confusion of all out laughter

Wc Keep
12-10-2002, 01:48 PM
this weekend i am going to skirmish usa in pa. it is well known for their woods fields. i havent played woods in over a year. so it looks like i am going to have to start digging in my closet for my cammies!!

joeyjoe367
12-10-2002, 02:58 PM
I've been wearing the same BDU Camo pants for the whole 4 years that I've been playing paintball.

Says something about both me and the pants :D \

I haven't grown much, so they 'still fit pretty comfortable, but they've got legendary durability. I've slid, dove and run through just about everything.

...thinkin' about moving to a pair of JT Pro pants... but the nostalgia of these pants is uncanny :)

ogre55
12-10-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
lol a tutu

if i ever get a team together im haveing us all wear tutus. a win by confusion of all out laughter

This was done over 10 years ago. I can't remember the team name, but they played in drag. Was pretty funny 'til they started kickin' everyones tail.

Ogre