PDA

View Full Version : probs with my gun

p8ntballervirus
12-10-2002, 05:59 PM
ok, first off i was playing on a really cold and rainy day.
if that matters...

this all happened with my emag.
i was playing fine, chrony was off by max 10 but i can live with that. i was shooting ok not really that fast because it was cold, but when i hit i'm guessing somewhere between 13 and up bps i would break/chop. not quite sure which happened first because i did both. now me and my friend were outside adjusting it for like and hour and 30 just to make sure. this was before the day we played. my battery was fully charged and i had full air. very first game and for the rest of the day. a possibility could be when i broke it got on the bolt, because my trix when it broke it would get paint on the bolt. i don't know what could have been wrong, when you break paint in the emag do you keep breaking paint? please i need help, this is irritating me because i don't know what is wrong, thanks.

Derman2k
12-10-2002, 07:48 PM
Have a revvy?

p8ntballervirus
12-11-2002, 12:23 PM
halo b

Dayspring
12-11-2002, 01:07 PM
This is it right here...

Originally posted by p8ntballervirus
ok, first off i was playing on a really cold and rainy day.
if that matters...

Freezing temps and moisture in the air. Adds up for a recipe to blend paint... How were you storing the paint? Also, do you have a level 10?

p8ntballervirus
12-11-2002, 07:32 PM
ya i have level 10, i store my paint by leaving it in the box. i rotate the box every night so i don't get warped paint. i keep it at room temp in my room, and its never in direct sunlight.

toymyster
12-11-2002, 09:52 PM
Were you chopping?? Or was the paint breaking in the barrel??? Two completely diferrent problems!!

p8ntballervirus
12-12-2002, 11:39 AM
i believe it was both