PDA

View Full Version : FYI - UPS Ground Not Guaranteed Through Xmas

AGD-OfficeGal
12-11-2002, 03:12 PM
UPS has notified us that ground shipments are not guaranteed to get there on their normal schedule from tomorrow through December 24th (and probably for a few days after Christmas). So if you order from our store (or are asking someone order a gift from the store for you) and normally use ground, you are better off using 3-day guaranteed shipping, just to be on the safe side.

In-stock orders are generally going out within 1-2 business days of receipt, but I strongly urge you to put "Xmas gift" or something in the message field if that's what it is.

Calling instead of using the store will NOT speed up your order.

Please note retro valves and no-rise mainbodies ARE still out of stock. I will post here when they come in. No need to call us and ask when they are coming in or if they are in yet. We hope to have both within a week but I promise I will post when each is available!

Marcia

pito189
12-11-2002, 06:44 PM
Can I ask you on status of my gun that is in for teching? I am a poor college kid, and I can't afford long distance.

puckmaster
12-11-2002, 06:58 PM
I second that.

Kevmaster
12-11-2002, 10:07 PM
tech@airgun.com

thats the email you need, have your RA nubmer

logamus
12-12-2002, 09:57 PM
also fyi, starting on the 16th no service level will be guaranteed.

AGD-OfficeGal
12-13-2002, 10:09 AM
FYI tech@airgun.com goes to Jon Comprado who is out of the office until next Tuesday. Till then, send tech inquiries (with your RA number) to JJO@airgun.com.

No online RAs will be issued until Jon returns from his trip.

Marcia

EsPo
12-15-2002, 08:17 PM
so your saying, if i need it by christmas time, just put xmas gift in the comment field, or it will not be guaranteed to be here by then?

i just ordered an intelli, and got some crazy error message, what do i do? did my order still go through?

Bront
12-18-2002, 04:32 PM
You should have it shipped by a method other than by ground, and mention it's an xmas gift, and they will do what they can.

At least that's what I understand.

lukewmtdew
12-19-2002, 02:53 AM
i work at ups and i dont think it would make that much of a difference if u put xmas gift on it i know i just load all the boxes the same when the come on the rollers i read them scan them then load them. i dont think they could make like special trips just for an xmas box. u can use their tracking system though that has helped some people i think. meh anyways i think that ups is still tryin hard to get u your boxes on time but we arent really gettin that much volume so u shouldnt worry about when ur boxes are gonna get where but its only less than a week away so none of what i say will matter to anyone