PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial AO NE Day Meeting

Remington
12-11-2002, 06:05 PM
Okay, I'm posting this because me and FallChildrenAFI are going to Randolph Paintball in Randolph, MA this Saturday(12/14). I'm posting this to tell anyone that wants to come and play your more than welcome to. RP is getting some Sup'Air this week and if I heard the owner correctly, it should be up in time to play on Saturday. Here is their website: http://www.randolphpaintball.com I think it would be really cool if we could get a small group together and show everyone just how good mags really are! :D

P.S.

The owner said we should show up around 10:30am so if your going get there by then and find a table to set-up at.

Remington
12-11-2002, 07:40 PM
Up, so more people can see it.

HoppysMag
12-11-2002, 08:32 PM
will you be playing just sup air? or other fields?

Mossman
12-11-2002, 08:34 PM
Wish i could, but hockey season kicks off saturday :)

have a good time guys

big E kingpin
12-11-2002, 08:58 PM
that place seems kinda expensive, i think boston paintball is actually cheaper. also providence paintball ( http://www.providencepaintball.com/index.asp ) is pretty reasonable. i have played there alot latly. id play, but that randolph place looks a bit steep

than205
12-11-2002, 09:03 PM
I love Randolf. Haven't been there in a couple of years. (before they had an outdoor field) Nice people and lots of good play.
Have fun guys!

I'm going to have to wait til after the holidays play again. (I'm the Dad.)
If we do something in January of February, I'm there.

Remington
12-12-2002, 06:40 AM
Okay, just wanted to let everyone know. :D By the way we [i]need[/] to get a winter AO NE meet going for sometime during February(preferably the third week). Talk to you all later.

Timmee
12-12-2002, 10:41 AM
I won't be able to be there on the 14th. However, I'd be willing to go to an event in Feb. provided I can get the time off from work. Just let me know when it'll be, as soon as possible, and I can put the request in.

Lifted047
12-12-2002, 01:15 PM
Is this still on? 'cause today we just got 7 inches up here. I might come. depends on how x-mas shoppin goes and if i'm workin at the ski resort.

oldsoldier
12-12-2002, 01:24 PM
Is it indoor? I dont think I can make it...am having problems installing a blade trigger in my mag. But Feb I can definitely make. If its indoor this saturday, I MAY make it. I'll take my backup I guess. No promises that I can be there though. Thats kind of a haul for me.

Remington
12-12-2002, 02:40 PM
We'll, it's still on but were not sure whether to go on Saturday or Sunday. Maybe if some people go, that will influence our descisions. HINT HINT. And yes oldsoldier, it's indoors. Its doesn't compare to Somerville but its a good spot if you want to play some indoor and not have to go through the city/traffic trying to get to Somerville.

oldsoldier
12-12-2002, 02:52 PM
Well, if I go, I can only go Saturday. And, it looks like I can go...hopefully I'll get my back pay from work ;)

minion450
12-12-2002, 03:00 PM
finals start next week. wouldn't be very resposible of me if i went to play paintball. oh well

Remington
12-12-2002, 03:25 PM
I'll tell FCAFI. Anyone else think they can go?

Remington
12-12-2002, 04:40 PM
UP, for more exposure!

TheTramp
12-12-2002, 05:34 PM
I wish I could make it. I've got to work that Saturday.

As far as an official AO NE winter day, I suggest P&L Paintball's indoor field. They've got two 5-man airfields and a nice size fort-type field.

If we can get a bunch of people to commit I can try to get Mike (Goody) to give us some sort of deal on paint, fills, and/or field fees (possibly team practice prices). Un like the guys who run Cape Cod, Mike likes his paying (;)) customers and doesn't treat everyone he doesn't know personally like ignorant newbies (even if they are).

Remington
12-12-2002, 08:51 PM
I'm up for an AO NE meet at P&L. Looks pretty nice.:D oldsoldier tell me tomorrow if your still planning on going.

dansim
12-13-2002, 07:33 AM
just to let you all know im currently planning one for march of 2003, im havent finallized a date yet im stilll workin on that, anyone who would like to help please contact me:cool: (i need someone to help find prizes)

oldsoldier
12-13-2002, 11:14 AM
Well, looks like its an hour and a half drive, so, if I go, I should be there about 10-1030. how late are they open until?

Remington
12-13-2002, 02:38 PM
I'm not sure what time we're going yet. But I'm going to call RP about what time they close. I'll let you all know tonight.

oldsoldier
12-13-2002, 02:44 PM
Post before 5 tonite...I leave for work then.

Remington
12-13-2002, 02:45 PM
Will do. :D I'll also ask to make sure they WILL have the Sup'Air up, just so we're not wasting our time. Any questions you want me to ask when I call?

oldsoldier
12-13-2002, 02:58 PM
paint price, feild FPS...I cant shoot below 270. Think that about it....and, how long we can play for. I dont want to drive that whole was for 4 hrs of play time

Remington
12-13-2002, 04:29 PM
Well oldsoldier, it looks like this won't be our cup of tea. The field FPS is 250 which means you can't use your gun. Also, when I went there on Wednesday they said they were getting Sup'Air. However, the Sup'Air did not arrive which means they couldn't set it up. So, I think we're just going to hold off until next weekend maybe(I'll have my Intelliframe and Level 10 by then anyhow). Oh by the way: "You can camp here all day if you want." and the cost for paint is on the website(something like 55 for 1000). Sorry this didn't work out but I'm sure with an hour and a half driving time your not TOO disappointed. ;)

TheTramp
12-13-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Remington
the cost for paint is on the website(something like 55 for 1000).

I don't know about you guys but I don't buy paint that costs more than $80 per case. If that means I don't get to play that day, Oh well. They can make their money off of renters and I'm sure they wont miss me.

oldsoldier
12-13-2002, 05:12 PM
Thanks, scratched then. Oh well, maybe next time.

Remington
12-13-2002, 09:53 PM
Amen to that Tramp. Only reason me and FCAFI were gonna go was cause we were going t split the cost of the 1000 round price. By the way, anyone know when dansim was planning on having that AO NE Day?

Timmee
12-14-2002, 09:57 AM
I'm not sure on when dansim is shooting for, but as long as I can get sufficient notice, I WILL BE THERE (my truck broke down on my way to the last one, but since I'm getting a new vehicle, I shouldn't have to worry about that this time).

BTW, I'm thinking of donating my Shatnerball poster for a prize for this AO meet.