PDA

View Full Version : dont fear the FREAK

smartmag_65
08-30-2001, 05:25 PM
is the freak system worth the money and does it really work great like i have herd

magman007
08-30-2001, 05:29 PM
i second that! and really nice title! and it is worth the money, for the price of 2 boomys you get 8 barrels!

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting???

Whisky
08-30-2001, 05:37 PM
yes it does. Every single penny.

------------------
"Give me an inch... I`ll give you a bruise" -Andy Kopcok, team Image
Snap Snap
Bang Bang
You`re Out

Tack
08-30-2001, 06:30 PM
The freak is kinda expensive but if you are wanting to play alot and not have to worry about buying three or four barrels for every marker you have the freak is the solution. I love mine. As another freak user said one time, "the freak makes crappy paint ok and makes good paint great, now just think what it will do to great paint."

------------------
Don't try running, you will only give me a better story!

emaggot4life
08-30-2001, 06:37 PM
Repeat after me....

The Freak is good.
The Freak is our friend.
The Freak Is not as expensive as paying $80 dollars a pop on 8 different barrels to get all those bore sizes.

FeelTheRT
08-30-2001, 06:44 PM
acutally y not just get 2 Lapcos or 3 CPs?
3CPs is still cheaper than a whole Freak set.

you won't be using all 8 of those inserts, since most paint are around the same size, you only use about 2-3 inserts.

Load SM5
08-30-2001, 07:03 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">.

you won't be using all 8 of those inserts, since most paint are around the same size, you only use about 2-3 inserts.[/B]</font>

Actually in the short time I've had my freak I've used about 5 different inserts. Depending on where you live it's nice to have them all. In the raging humidity we've been dealing with in Alabama the paint tends to swell. I've had to switch to a slightly bigger insert over the course of an afternoon as the paint got bigger.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

[This message has been edited by Load SM5 (edited 08-30-2001).]