PDA

View Full Version : AGD Catalog/Magazine?

Remington
12-12-2002, 04:25 PM
Anyone else think this would be a good idea for AGD? It would help with product awareness and also get the word out about AGD. Or am I stupid and there already is one and I'm not getting it? :D Looking for some comments, especially yours Tom!

Kevmaster
12-12-2002, 04:28 PM
companys in generla(not just PB) are moving away from "print" catolouges and moving towards web cats. it is VERY expensive to produce the paper cats...

Remington
12-12-2002, 04:31 PM
:eek: :( Ooooooooooh I love getting stuff in the mail (the rare times that I do).

digitard
12-12-2002, 04:34 PM
Ya know what I'd like to see? I'd like there to be a section of the site "JUST" for product reviews (like the pvreview.com setup) and on the info cards w/ products from agd it lists how to get there, where people can talk about JUST that product with tons of info ....

I know we have posts here,but that could get confusing to search for the newly magged out player

Sincerely,
Dave

Brak
12-12-2002, 05:41 PM
i LOVE getting pb stuff in the mail! i got my crossfire magazine (i dont know where, but i did) and it was full of ads. i hated it. but when i get my 888paintball.com catalogue, i keep it for a month looking at the stuff until i get another.

56kSomeGuy
12-12-2002, 06:56 PM
Same here Brak, I love getting 888 catalogue or any other paintball thing in the mail. I read the catalouge sometimes more than i read pb2x mag since i just want to see pb products and not that much on turnies. Also Since 888 is the only company that sends me a catalouge that is the only company i usually order stuff from. Somehow getting a catalogue makes you feel more confortable in ordering form them than just looking at stuff online.... or maybe i'm just weird?:)

Sir Chopsalot
12-12-2002, 07:04 PM
paintballgear.com is coming out with a catalogue i think

OldSchoolMag
12-12-2002, 09:29 PM
They have a catalouge, though it includes all of actionvillage.com's stuff and is rarely changed (try never?) it's not half bad. Just kidding, it sucks.

OSM