PDA

View Full Version : Airsmithing School

E-MagMan2k3
12-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Any one know of any Airsmithing Schools or how do you become a qualified airsmith?

sniper1rfa
12-12-2002, 07:33 PM
to become a qualified airsmith you need merely to tag "qualified airsmith" to your name (E.G. jack, qualified airsmith).

FalconGuy016
12-12-2002, 07:46 PM
that doesnt make me feel good inside

HoppysMag
12-12-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
that doesnt make me feel good inside

HA HA HA i dont know why but that made me laugh....

-Steve "Hoppy" Hopkins, airsmith, and Psychotherapist;)

Kevmaster
12-12-2002, 08:03 PM
www.paintball-pti.com

im graduate # 1414....its totally industry sponsored, you get certificates from most all companys saying you are a certified tech for their markers...its great esp if you own/run a field

E-MagMan2k3
12-16-2002, 07:43 PM
Thx For The Help

E-MagMan2k3
12-16-2002, 07:44 PM
:) Sig Test :)

E-MagMan2k3
12-16-2002, 07:50 PM
;) :rolleyes: :)

E-MagMan2k3
12-16-2002, 07:54 PM
N E 1 else got Suggestions?

E-MagMan2k3
12-16-2002, 07:59 PM
oops double post

Yoda Sayz May The Force Be With You Yoda Iz Da Masta

Automaggin2
12-16-2002, 10:35 PM
Looks like we have a no post whore, move aside FalconGuy016 :-D / How many posts is that? 6 of your 8 posts were in one thread, with no purpose at all. Anyways, just go to PTI, i hear its awsome

Kevmaster
12-16-2002, 11:26 PM
PTI is awsome...absolutely amazing!

Spaceman613
12-17-2002, 12:48 AM
Certified doesnt mean qualified..... Do you think Glenn palmer has the certificate from Budd Orr to work on cockers?

And I know a few "certified" airsmiths that have ruined a few guns. Ive persoanlly have to fix a few guns that came froma "certified" airsmith....

I dont want to get into an argument, but a piece of paper doesnt mean you can fix a gun. Im sure these guys can, but I KNOW there are some that cant. Be careful.

To become qualified, you need to have a firm grasp of mechanical and electrical mechanisms. Tinker with your guns, take the clases if you can. And the most important thing.. dont believe hype. Only repair and add modifications that produce results, otherwise you will get a bad reputation.

Also, be honest, if you cant fix something, tell them. Dont try to fix something and end up buying them a new gun. Know your limitations.

Kevmaster
12-17-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Spaceman613
Certified doesnt mean qualified..... Do you think Glenn palmer has the certificate from Budd Orr to work on cockers?

And I know a few "certified" airsmiths that have ruined a few guns. Ive persoanlly have to fix a few guns that came froma "certified" airsmith....

I dont want to get into an argument, but a piece of paper doesnt mean you can fix a gun. Im sure these guys can, but I KNOW there are some that cant. Be careful.

To become qualified, you need to have a firm grasp of mechanical and electrical mechanisms. Tinker with your guns, take the clases if you can. And the most important thing.. dont believe hype. Only repair and add modifications that produce results, otherwise you will get a bad reputation.

Also, be honest, if you cant fix something, tell them. Dont try to fix something and end up buying them a new gun. Know your limitations.

I couldnt agree more. However, i took only the C1,2,3 classes, leaving me with only BE and VL Certifications. (the C5 class gives you all theothers). BUT, i can now fix any autococker...any automag...any angel....they teach you in C2 the method of operation of the four types of guns(main guns) and how to troubleshoot those types.