PDA

View Full Version : Automags Online Products Info

digitard
12-13-2002, 01:36 PM
So,
From looking at it people have access to making stickers, patches, we have a jersey now, barrel condoms coming and someone has the hookups on folding chairs with the AO logo/info on it.

What else do you have connections or the ability to make that others might be interested in? Just figured we could use a single post with info on what could/will be offered to members

Sorta curious cause a few of the products (jersey, Barrel Condom, stickers) are already planned to go into my collection.

Sincerely
Dave

Crimson_Turkey
12-13-2002, 02:19 PM
I say a custom milled sluggo style is in order!

JEDI
12-13-2002, 09:59 PM
Hey Turkey, I second that! That is one thing I would add to my Emag parts collection.

Food is Yummy
12-13-2002, 10:25 PM
well if they making jersey's i suggest all kinds of apparel...like gloves, pants, masks, shirts, hats, and all the good stuff

yeahthatsme
12-13-2002, 11:20 PM
i would go for an AO sock hat.. and some AO socks...

Automaggin2
12-13-2002, 11:39 PM
I have access to some CNC machines and lathes, i have to talk to the owner and see what i can do. If someone came up with a body design and maybe wrote the program im sure i can get them milled at a cheap price

Army
12-14-2002, 12:42 AM
I'm going to sticky this.

Post your ideas for logo'ed items, and let's get the entrepreneurial members of AO to see if they can produce them.

We already have a connection to full-up custom AO jersey's, and now there is a folding chair to make your 'Cocker friends jealous at the field. Let's see what else you guys can make happen!

One rule though, only post ideas or encouragement. PW's and stupid stuff will be deleted.

No items can/will be considered as AO or AGD properties. Please get permission from AGD FIRST, before any item(s) are made or produced, to use the Automags Online/AGD/Airgun Designs logo's, and/or reproductions of AO/AGD/Airgun Designs graphics

Dern
12-14-2002, 12:55 AM
This may sound kinda silly but it would be a great gift idea! HOw about Automag Underwear!

SeeK
12-14-2002, 01:15 AM
Temporary Tattoos

Put them on the back of your hands so they are visible when shooting.

Clare
12-14-2002, 02:05 AM
I'm currently working on getting an AGD girl line of tank tops and shirts (which I had posted about a couple months ago).

Kevmag
12-14-2002, 02:14 AM
I've been thinking about making AO HPA bottle covers. I spoke with a supplier. I have an idea of a design. I just need to get motivated and get it going.

Kevin

Bront
12-14-2002, 03:02 AM
How About AO Goggle stickers like the ones that go over your lenses? (Can't remember what they're called).

A milled Sluggo body would be cool. The "AO Custom E-Mag" with a milled sluggo body, ULE Frame and trigger, Level 10, and of course an AO Jersey and Barrel Condom. You could have the body milled with hexes.

Army
12-14-2002, 03:39 AM
Bront, AGD already makes "www.automags.org" decals for your lens.

magman007
12-14-2002, 10:45 AM
wel, i thought of this one a long time ago, it was an idea for an agd jacket. Why not make an ao jacket? Something like a black windbreaker, with the hex, and automags.org on the back, an Agd lions logo on the front lett breast, and your username, in that cool cursive embroidery on the right side. Hooded or not, everyone can use a good stylish windbreaker!

xmagaman
12-14-2002, 10:48 AM
I'd love to see some AO replacement grips, triggers, and even breeches for the Xmag. Also, it's Christmas time, maybe some AO stockings or even xmag tree ordaments. And the last idea I can think of, maybe a cooler to match the chair. Just a couple of my ideas.

nuclear zombie
12-14-2002, 12:35 PM
they can use my design , for the AO slug body . This is just a prototype design for the slug bodies I'm building.

Xerces
12-14-2002, 02:30 PM
i like that sluggo body, i think it needs automags.org somewhere on it though

Punkerx2
12-14-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Dern
This may sound kinda silly but it would be a great gift idea! HOw about Automag Underwear!

id wear em :D

as for my ideas, itd be cool to have ao backpacks or gearbags

milomag
12-14-2002, 07:24 PM
I could definitely go for some AO pods, hats, and tank covers!!!

Koosh
12-14-2002, 08:21 PM
One of my friends has a Machine shop with a CNC mill among other things. If you can get the raw materials and program to do it, I'm pretty sure I can convince him to mill it... I don't know what they charge to do that though...

pbguy888
12-15-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by magman007
wel, i thought of this one a long time ago, it was an idea for an agd jacket. Why not make an ao jacket? Something like a black windbreaker, with the hex, and automags.org on the back, an Agd lions logo on the front lett breast, and your username, in that cool cursive embroidery on the right side. Hooded or not, everyone can use a good stylish windbreaker!

That would be cool!! I would love to get some of those:D

darklord
12-15-2002, 04:32 PM
I like the looks of that slug body! It'd be cool if it were engraved with the "Automags online" logo, as someone said before, but I think that looks pretty spiffy.

Edit: not to be picky, but there's no ball detent on that body...

Crimson_Turkey
12-15-2002, 08:02 PM
The sluggo looks awesome. Also I would definitly like to have full AO gear. Perhaps we start an offical forum team like the Old Men and Heavyweights (the official Tippmann forum team, OMHW)

thevilduk
12-16-2002, 11:57 PM
oh oh oh ! i know. Make minatures of your guns like the emag... man that would be sweet! I could be all like, i got an emag, on my KEY CHAIN! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL. And make a tom kay figure that you can put on a key chain. HAHAHAHAHA man its late. STill a good idea though. Make them out of like cast pewter

Big duk

Dern
12-17-2002, 01:40 AM
I second the keychains. OH! Refrigerator MAG-nets!

nuclear zombie
12-17-2002, 04:26 AM
been working on the idea a little bit more, I hope to have the final revision done in about 2 weeks . After that I'll be talking to a couple of machine shops and getting a quote on how much it would cost for a run of 10-20 bodies. As for the ball detent I'm still deciding what type to use , probaly an Autococker one but the Smart Parts double detent is tempting also . I'm posting 4 pictures one from an angle , top, right side, and one with a red-orange-yellow fade. If anyone is interested be patient, I'll post all info in this thread .

Thanks

nuclear zombie
12-17-2002, 04:27 AM
right side

nuclear zombie
12-17-2002, 04:28 AM

nuclear zombie
12-17-2002, 04:30 AM
fade

Automaggin2
12-17-2002, 09:28 AM
What about t shirts? LoL, we have all this stuff, but no shirts! I have access to a lot of proffessiona silk screening machines and such. A friend of mine owns a company that does freelance work for companies such as Tommy Hilfiger, and he makes really good stuff. If i get some positive feedback, i will produce these shirts. I need to basic Designs, the more complex the design the more expensive the shirt will be. try to keep it within 5 colors. I need some designs! I am thinking about putting the AO logo on the back of the shirt then on the front in the center have www.automags.org and then on the sleeve have a mini AO logo.

So bascially, i got T shirts, hoddies, and tank tops covered. Ill get prices as soon as i get some designs. T shirts should be around 12 dollers, Hoddies should be around 20-30, tank tops should be around 12 dollers also. I'm trying to keep the prices reasonable. Ill have examples ASAP.

Does anyone have a big AO logo they can send me? I need it for the shirts. CaPo, ill get you tank tops made, and i can make your own AO womans line or whatever.

Clare
12-17-2002, 09:56 AM
Does anyone have a big AO logo they can send me? I need it for the shirts. CaPo, ill get you tank tops made, and i can make your own AO womans line or whatever.

an AO shirt for females would be great...I'm working on AGD girl shirts at the moment, I've got some logos lined up and Im just waiting to hear back from a couple companies.

willk
12-17-2002, 12:08 PM
I recently picked up a vinyl cutter to play around with and I spoke to Tom about getting the AGD logo and AO logo for making stickers and heat transfers for jerseys. I know there is the AO jersey but many of us have to wear other jerseys but would like to sport the logos :) I'm going to make a few transfers for my gear and I'll post up some pics. If anyone wants some I'll do it for the cost of the material.

Automaggin2
12-17-2002, 03:59 PM
Capo, i can get it done for you. You have PM.

RT pRo AuToMaG
12-21-2002, 01:26 AM
i got it, a TALKING TOM KAY ACTION FIGURE! It could come with a mini x-mag and everything, even a pepsi can!

Crimson_Turkey
12-21-2002, 01:29 AM
That would be amusing but disturbing (no offense tom)

nuclear zombie
12-21-2002, 08:36 AM
just another Idea testing around with "Automags.org" placement . I'll probaly go with different font , but I like this location the best . Any Ideas ? comments?

Thanks

thevilduk
12-21-2002, 08:48 AM
i still think anything that is tiny would be sweet!

Top Secret
12-21-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by RT pRo AuToMaG
i got it, a TALKING TOM KAY ACTION FIGURE! It could come with a mini x-mag and everything, even a diet pepsi can!

:D

FordPrefect
12-21-2002, 10:26 PM
Hey zombie, I think that the body rail might get in the way of that a little bit, and you wouldn't be able to make out the bottom half of the words.

And I searched about the AO chairs, and I can't find anything about them.

Creative Mayhem
12-22-2002, 03:00 PM
That look awesome... I think you need to raise the words as well, they look a bit to low on the body.

I would buy one, LMK when they are finished.

C Mayhem

magnj
12-22-2002, 10:05 PM
I am intrested in the hoodies, shirts, tank tops, and transfers.

the threading on the bodies are cocker right, I would be intrested in one of thoose bodies definitly, as long as they were made right, and available in chrome

shadow462
12-24-2002, 02:39 AM
Zombie, VERY nice work on those images, just a few artistic suggestions. First, as a few others have said, bring up the lettering, to about the midpoint on the body. Secondly, what about enlarging and raising the hexes a bit more, and putting them on a slightly wider plane (a larger radius from the center of the body) such that the smooth, rounded part will seem to come out of the hexes, rather than be a part of them. Just an idea.

John

DiRTyBuNNy
12-25-2002, 04:41 PM
Zombie...love the body....you should start a thread so we can keep track of it's progress..I'd also suggest to move the hexes and the lettering up a little bit..maybe have the hexes come up and meet around the vertical feed tube so the top doesn't look so bare...

nuclear zombie
12-25-2002, 08:52 PM
I've spent the last two days drawing up designs, This weekend I'll be getting out the clay to make some scale models . I'm looking at not using the hex pattern so much, and having some curves(acutally lots of curves). I'll post some pictures next monday of the models .

later
nuclear zombie

agdemagman69
12-26-2002, 03:08 PM
lol mag-nets

I would buy a scale model emag for my key chain the SECOND they came out... some one make one

I love the TK action figure

I think we should get a sluggo x-body. just an unmilled aluminum body with the tray (sorry if someone else already introduced this idea)

BeerCitySk8brds
12-28-2002, 12:40 AM
What about a giant picture of Tom Kaye on the front of the shirt. Or an AO wifebeater.

_Spork_1
12-30-2002, 03:43 PM
i would buy the transfer stickers for jerseys with AO on it in a seconed, even though i might be a sonic cocker soon...

painball
01-03-2003, 02:01 PM
why don't you guys make pie revolution and wang force gear? Like iron on logos people are talking about for AO logos but instead put your lil AO clans on your jersey.

TheMagGuy
01-03-2003, 02:50 PM
Where can you buy these jerseys?

shartley
01-03-2003, 03:52 PM
AO Jersey Order Thread: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58190

……. and my first addition to this thread…..

AO Pewter Keychain (permission pending)….

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=583412

Reference thread: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62359

Dayspring
01-03-2003, 04:20 PM
You got your first customer for those keychains Sam!!

I'm so all over that one.

shartley
01-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Tom approved the AO Keychain. I will let folks know when I have some ready for sale. Give me some time. :) I think I need to order some more pewter.