PDA

View Full Version : CUSTOM SCHREIBERIZED E-MAG FOR SALE

agdjon
08-17-2001, 12:18 PM
Custom Schreiberized E-mag for sale. Yes this is a true Schreiber original made by J.S. of AGD and Team Farside of Chicago. This is a one of a kind E-mag conversion. The mods consist of custom lightened E-trigger frame & trigger, custom sear and rail assy, precision tuned Schreiberized retro valve (for maximum performance and efficient gas flow), HLPF main body, custom grey finish, custom superbolt (handmade) for ultrasmooth performance (zero recoil), and trigger actuated timing LED light. This marker is "E-powered" only and was designed that way. Custom drop forward and bottle adapter (Screw-in style) and Smart Parts All-American 13" barrel is also included. This marker is also Intellifeed ready as well. This is a true performer and a collector's item as well. For further details please reply to this forum only. PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!!!

Pictures to come.

Asking price: $1,100.00 firm.

Posted by Jon C. & Jeff S
Airgun Designs Factory Techs

Picts are at bottom of this thread

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-28-2001).]

TheTramp
08-17-2001, 12:20 PM
I wonder how long it will take for this to get moved to the.....classified forun?

------------------
"Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
-Charlie Papazian

i-luv-my-rt
08-17-2001, 12:24 PM
I want it but i only got 1000 e-mail me!!!

shartley
08-17-2001, 12:27 PM
Thinking the same thing... this could not be any more obvious. LOL

Maybe he is selling it because he can not follow operating instructions and use it correctly? http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif

(Added.. I just noticed it is posted by AGD Techs. LOL I hope they pay closer attention to their actual jobs than they did here. LOL)

------------------
“The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

[This message has been edited by shartley (edited 08-17-2001).]

DryIce
08-17-2001, 12:31 PM
well, seeing hes a AGD tech i hope he can use it correctly http://www.automags.org/ubb/biggrin.gif

agdjon
08-17-2001, 12:32 PM
Just to let you know, I am not selling this marker. Because I am a registered AO user (and factory tech) Schreiber has asked me to post this marker because he is in the process of another project.

cphilip
08-17-2001, 12:35 PM
Due to the fact that this is an AGD site and these are AGD employees we are going to allow this exception this time. In fact both this and the one in Classifieds will remain for now.

(Not to mention the fact that I just mailed my Warp to them today for work to be done! http://www.automags.org/ubb/frown.gif)

Phil http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

MODS Do Not close this please

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-17-2001).]

shartley
08-17-2001, 12:35 PM
Still does not matter WHO you are, or that you are selling it FOR someone... you still put it in the WRONG Forum. And this is not an issue of Tech VS Main... it is obvious that it would go in the CLASSIFIEDS. LOL

I still think it is funny. And STILL hope you pay closer attention while actually working. http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
“The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

cphilip
08-17-2001, 02:02 PM
Up for Jon...

Digital Me
08-17-2001, 02:34 PM
I'm interested to say the least. Are you saying this is one made by Jeff? I'll give you $1150 if you're not just yanking my chain about it being Jeff's gun.

Was this his personal one or just one he worked on??? My email account is houseofjohns@aol.com. Please let me know right now if it is still here.

Thanks for allowing this in the main forum. I never read the other ones here.

DM

wyn1370
08-17-2001, 03:05 PM
Well if we're starting bidding let me know.

i-luv-my-rt
08-17-2001, 04:21 PM
This gun was made by and used by The ****** Schreiber. We will here soon on there plans and lets all hope they choose me(LOL). Good luck to all!!!

agdjon
08-17-2001, 04:46 PM
First of all, many great thanks to cphilip and the webmaster for allowing this post to stay on the main forum.

Second, I am sorry for not posting back right away. We are on the clock and do have work that needs to be taken care of (basically making all of our customers happy http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

Now to the main points:
Due to the high amounts of interest on this marker, we are going to consider all posts made here. REMEMBER, IF YOU DO POST, AN INTEREST ON THIS MARKER, PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR! We will be notifying everyone on Monday as to what are plan will be on selling this marker.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience in this matter but we do want to make this fair for everyone. Any questions, please post and I will try to answer all questions as soon as possible.

On a side note, I was hoping to have pics up by the weekend but Jeff did not bring his marker to work so it may not be available until monday.

wyn1370
08-17-2001, 04:51 PM
Should we make bids? or just express an interest and you'll tell us who has dibs?

Army
08-17-2001, 05:15 PM
(dang, I had my move button all ready too) http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/contrib/blackeye/linkcoolMIR.gif Got Elves?

agdjon
08-17-2001, 10:43 PM
Place a post to express your interest. I will check on a daily basis and keep track of who wants it.

i-luv-my-rt
08-17-2001, 11:07 PM
Ever since i saw the pics of him holding this gun in the lunch room(agd europe virtual tour) i wanted this gun. I am a huge fan of airgun owning 3 markers by them. Totally custom mag(i made my own blade trigger and foregrip and polished it myself), a hyperframe mag(pretty much stock but w/hyperframe), and a rt. This would just be a huge step into a new tourney gun. Especially with me being the only guy shooting a mechanical marker on the team. I would love to have this marker and think the opposition would hate me for having it(HEHE).
Thanks!!!!

------------------
This is your brain
AUTOMAG
Your brain on drugs
autococker
GET FOCUSED

suckmyfatangel
08-17-2001, 11:12 PM
ah yes, THE Emag!! not just any, but a Jeff SCHREIBER custom, nice....im very interested and think i may be interested as well. i have personally shot this gun so i know what im buying, a work of AGD art! plain and simple...can't wait to set down my PHAT angel for this bad boy!!

C¥borg
08-17-2001, 11:33 PM
I've got the money, I'm very interested.

(edit)
Nvrmind I lost the money http://www.automags.org/ubb/frown.gif

[This message has been edited by C¥borg (edited 08-19-2001).]

AGD
08-18-2001, 10:46 PM
Warning to all people interested in buying custom guns from our employees or anyone else. We do not warrantee custom mods to any of our products. If you buy this guy DO NOT expect us to fix something Jeff or anyone else customized. I am currently dealing with a very upset customer on the Darkripper gun and do not want a repeat of the experience.

AGD

Mr.E Mag Man
08-19-2001, 01:15 AM
Good point AGD, just a clarification question though- if something unrelated to the custom mods goes wrong, you will still warantee those unmodified parts, correct?

[This message has been edited by Mr.E Mag Man (edited 08-19-2001).]

AGD
08-19-2001, 01:23 AM
We will fix problems that are AGD's fault.

AGD

-§on-
08-19-2001, 08:50 AM
Up For The Good man. I know something that would help quite a bit, a picture! Just tring to get a good idea to sell the gun faster...Just a thought.

DarkRipper
08-19-2001, 04:14 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AGD:

Warning to all people interested in buying custom guns from our employees or anyone else. We do not warrantee custom mods to any of our products. If you buy this guy DO NOT expect us to fix something Jeff or anyone else customized. I am currently dealing with a very upset customer on the Darkripper gun and do not want a repeat of the experience.

AGD</font>

Thanks AGD. I was going to post something like this but you beat me to it.

http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif
DR

Jerky
08-20-2001, 10:00 PM
It is still Monday, am I too late??

A friend emailed me this thread Friday but I ignored it thinking it couldn't be that cool. Like always, I was wrong.

Tell me I'm not too late. How much are we up to? Or is AGD just trying to gauge interest (you sneaky bastards) in the custom gun market.

BTW, one of the big problems with selling agd products now is there are so few mods left to sell later. Kids want guns they can customize and emags are seen as finished products. Let me know. Please.

agdjon
08-21-2001, 06:51 AM
Everybody,

Sorry for the delay. I should have an answer as to how this is going to work out later today or early tomorrow. Jeff is still in decision as to how he wants to handle this.

Thank you all for your patience

Jon

wyn1370
08-21-2001, 07:33 AM
any pictures yet?

agdjon
08-21-2001, 12:00 PM
Everyone,

Jeff said we should have pics by tomorrow. He also states that he will be using it for the Atlantic city NPPL event as well. This marker will be sold upon his arrival Monday. This is not necessarily an auction. Everyone should know the going rate for this marker. If you wish to bid amongst yourselves, that is fine because it cannot hurt, I will take all prices into consideration. We will decide on Monday/Tuesday (we are technically shutdown for upgrades on mondays) as to who gets the marker.

Thanks for your patience

Jon C & Jeff S
AGD Tech Dept

slayer
08-21-2001, 12:37 PM
hey Digital Me: that emag you sold me is working great. Glad to see you are on AO.

Digital Me
08-21-2001, 03:11 PM
Glad you like the emag. How are you running it these days?

I wanted Jeff to carve up an e-mag for me but it never happened. I shot one of Jeff's a while ago and I've never quite recovered. Jeff was fixing guns for free out at Badlandz one day and really was being cool to all us guys just starting out on tournament teams.

I still want an emag that shoots like that one. This might even be the saem one. I'm just trying to get the cash together to get it without the girlfriend kicking my *** for spending the dough.

DM

slayer
08-21-2001, 03:22 PM
I am running the warp on it and like it. I am using macroline and that 68ci flatline you sold me with the standard drop. It is a little heavy I must say(speaks of quality) although I hope you can get that schrieberized one because if it is made a bit lighter then running with it would be a snap and you would have the ultimate gun. Best of luck in the dealings and if you need a reference I will be pleased to give you a good one.

agdjon
08-28-2001, 07:34 AM
Pictures are now up. Sorry for the delay.
Jeff just got back from Atlantic City for the NPPL. Jeff said the marker worked flawlessly.

Jon

cphilip
08-28-2001, 07:44 AM
Pict links being worked on. Will be up shortly...

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-28-2001).]

cphilip
08-28-2001, 08:34 AM
Picts in large format so you can realy see em...

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=193146&a=10953897&p=53480690

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=193146&a=10953897&p=53480693

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=193146&a=10953897&p=53480696

Zumina
08-28-2001, 02:37 PM
What's so custom about that? Looks like your average plain jane E-mag.

BlackVCG
08-28-2001, 03:36 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SUN WARRIOR:
What's so custom about that? Looks like your average plain jane E-mag.</font>

It's more of a performance gun. It's not about having a bunch of flashy cosmetics to make it look good. It's just a tuned E-Mag with a cut down rail, gray anodized battery pack and a two finger groove gripframe. Just because it doesn't have a bunch of crap on the outside that makes it look good, doesn't mean the gun can't perform.

[This message has been edited by BlackVCG (edited 08-28-2001).]

shartley
08-28-2001, 04:02 PM
Oh so true.....

BlackVCG hit the nail on the head. This is not an attention getter, it is true performance model. It is a "sleeper". At a glance you don't realize what you are looking at... but when you USE it, it is quite evident.

------------------

AGD
08-28-2001, 04:36 PM
Gentlemen,

Remember #1 custom mods on this gun are NOT covered under warrantee.
#2 This is NOT an official Emag it is an Automag upper with an Emag grip frame and battery. It is an Emag conversion.

AGD

MinimagRockin'
08-28-2001, 05:18 PM
I think guns look wicked all stock like that, that thing rules.

Zumina
08-28-2001, 05:23 PM
I'd like to see someone do a comparison between this conflagration and a regular E-mag. The price is right though..

Jerky
08-30-2001, 09:49 PM
I will never understand why AGD has to say things that come out so negative.

We know it isn't a stock gun - otherwise there wouldn't be 40 posts here. I am surprised it looks so stock, but I would have been pretty upset if this one had some yellow to orange goofy fade. I want performance. If you want flash, do it yourself.

I'll tell Digital Me that the pictures are up. He'll be excited. Actually he'll be giddy. Is there a set price yet?

Jerky

Shark
08-31-2001, 06:04 AM
Custom? Should "Schreiberized" mean something to me? It looks like bare aluminum to me. Is there any kind of coating on the aluminum parts (besides the battery pack)? What kind of "performance mods"? How much better efficeincy? "Zero recoil"? If the bolt moves, there is going to be some recoil. Designed to be "E-powered" only, does that me you left the manual trigger rod off? The custom drop forward looks just like the Flatline drop forward. $1100? I guess I know why this is still available after 2 weeks.

slayer
08-31-2001, 06:54 AM
First off Tom isn't being negative about the gun he is just making sure you know what you are buying, and he is stating outright how his support policy is going to be for it.
Secondly, Jeff Shreiber is something of a mag god. He did Dark Ripper's gun up for him and there is quite a bit of hullaboo over anything he touches. I have never personally shot any of his custom products but I assume that they are good.

Shark
08-31-2001, 07:04 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by slayer:

Secondly, Jeff Shreiber is something of a mag god. He did Dark Ripper's gun up for him and there is quite a bit of hullaboo over anything he touches. I have never personally shot any of his custom products but I assume that they are good.[/B]</font>

Didn't Tom mention the the Dark Riper gun was causing all kinds of problems, and he doesn't want a repear performance of that. Sorry, but a "Mag God"?

Jeb_Hoge
08-31-2001, 07:18 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AGD:
#2 This is NOT an official Emag it is an Automag upper with an Emag grip frame and battery. It is an Emag conversion.
AGD</font>

Huh...that's funny, I was thinking about the exact same thing a couple of days ago. As little material as possible, (theoretically) reduced expense...looks like it can be done.

agdjon
08-31-2001, 07:46 AM
Guys,

The marker has been sold to a member of AO. Thanks for all the posts on the interest for the marker. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif This marker has seen a lot of NPPL action. It is a true performer. It will be missed. As for the performance mods, read the first post. Did we mention that the marker only weighs 5.75 pounds with tank? On another note, Jeff did not build the Dark Ripper marker, he did fine tune the valve and all of the mechanical operations but the electronics were done by someone else.

Thanks again

Jon C and Jeff S
Airgun Designs Tech Department

cphilip
08-31-2001, 07:51 AM
Well Gee Jon... can't we hear who the lucky stiff is? I mean it's not a secret is it?

DarkRipper
08-31-2001, 08:09 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Shark:

Didn't Tom mention the the Dark Riper gun was causing all kinds of problems, and he doesn't want a repear performance of that. Sorry, but a "Mag God"?</font>

I don't know exactly what all mods were done to this gun, but apparently powering the warp and rev off the gun and intellifeeding both as well was causing faults in the circuit board on my old emag.
I'd take AGD serious when he says that it's not covered under warranty folks!

http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif
DR

------------------
Owned a PF mag in 96.
=)

Digital Me
08-31-2001, 10:44 AM
Why is it a secret who the gun went to? Can I let it out of the bag?

DM

cphilip
08-31-2001, 11:09 PM
I was told "they" wanted it that way. Why I don't know.

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-31-2001).]