PDA

View Full Version : Cocker Forum???

billybob_81067
12-14-2002, 03:31 AM
Anyone know of a good cocker forum that is like the equivalent of A.O. only for cockers? I need to get some good, cheap, used cocker parts!!!

Thanks in advance for any help you guys have. :D

Jonno06
12-14-2002, 10:41 AM
yea,I want to find one of those too so I can buy some new stuff for my cocker...

EsPo
12-14-2002, 10:46 AM
no forum is equivalant to AO.... AO is supirior <a href="http://thecog.bizland.com/"> ive heard talk about this one</a>

adam shannon
12-14-2002, 04:47 PM
if your looking for a good place to talk about cockers try the end of the counter at any PB shop. you know the one...when you walk in the shop you can hear a bunch of kids talking smack about how phat, tight, and sweet their markers are and how they rip, shred, and cane all the newbies. but as you easy a little closer you can hear all the hissing air leaks and mistuned timing, and see about 4 cockers broken down in the never ending search for that elusive loose fitting or screw...but man are those ano jobs sweet. decked out in the latest fly pimp jersey and pants with the showroom hanger creases still in them the lead kid lears at you from behind a face full of pimples topped with the latest hip sock hat still dangling the price tag and says "you shoot a mag? when i get my 'cocker workin i'll show you what a real marker can do".

sorry...i couldnt resist that. i dont hate cockers, or people that use them, but i have actually seen this...and being a sarcastic #!$hole i couldnt resist it.

petefol
12-14-2002, 05:01 PM
www.air-powered.com