PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: psycomag, i need you to e-mail me

magman007
08-30-2001, 05:39 PM
the title says it all, please e-mail me at fender00786@aol.com i really appreciate it

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting???

magman007
08-30-2001, 09:21 PM
UP!!!!! CMon MAN!!!!!!!

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting??? http://www.themelee.com/smilies/s/contrib/blackeye/linksmileMIR.gif

PsychoMag
08-30-2001, 09:38 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by magman007:
UP!!!!! CMon MAN!!!!!!!

</font>

Sorry...my name was accidentally suspended...I am going to look at the Vert tomorrow to see how I like it since I've never used a vert feed... My question is...what about barrels? if the freak has different backs...what about other manufacturers...I know my DYE's will be ok...and my JJ, but my AA doesnt have the notch for the vert...

------------------
"You want a shot at the title?"
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/archangels"
No Skill, No Talent, Just Heart" ~ Oh Pawlak

magman007
08-30-2001, 09:46 PM
ummmmm hate to tell you this but the dyes will not be ok. tha second notch is to allow for the other side feed. umm that is why i was going to throw in the freak back so you could sell off the other barrels and buy the rest of the kit. it full freak kit cost me 245 cuz i had to buy it factory direct. if you would like to trade bodies and you are willing to throw in 200 bux i could give you the full freak kit too.there fore i could get a new one and you could have mine! it is in perfect condition! any ways when you get a chance please e-mail me at fender00786@aol.com

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting??? http://www.themelee.com/smilies/s/contrib/blackeye/linksmileMIR.gif

PsychoMag
08-31-2001, 09:50 AM
I forgot about the right side feed....anyone got an AA freak front 10-12" and .689 insert 4 sale??...

------------------
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels

PsychoMag
08-31-2001, 11:52 PM
I can get the AA 10" tip for $50 but i cant buy the insets separately...they must be purchased as a set...so if anyone has a couple to sell off...like .689 or .688...

Im game...if not, I will have to wait like I had said in email...til I can get a feak kit...

------------------
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
Team ArchAngels

cphilip
08-31-2001, 11:58 PM
You can buy them seperately. Several outfits have them taht way. But the Completion kit is the better buy. I think they are $25 each (or there abouts) but the completion kit is $125 for 7 inserts and the case for them. You gotta get that direct from SP. And you can chose the one size insert to leave out of the completion kit.