PDA

View Full Version : few questions..

Raising Storm
12-14-2002, 09:24 PM
For the mini-mag ok if you have a 14'inch barrel would it look like a 14'inch barrel? cause i see the barrel looks small and also do you have to screw in the mini mag far cause thats why probably the barrel looks like a 8 inch. And last if you have a AGD Warp Feed would it affect your shooting?

Quiet
12-14-2002, 09:28 PM
A 14" barrel does look shorter on a mini cause it goes a fair distance in. You don't screw mag barrels in a mini, it uses the twist-lock like most other mags.

A warp will take a little getting used to, it will let you fire in positions you've never tried before (at least not successfully).

Hope that helps

TheJester
12-14-2002, 09:54 PM
well a 12 in barrel, only like 4 inches of it sticks out

TippmannMan
12-14-2002, 09:57 PM
I GOT THE WELCOME

Raising Storm welcome to AO man :D

haha and my favorite slogan. who cant resist that lovable spaghetti o. whatever happened to those commercials anyway?

Quiet
12-14-2002, 10:03 PM
Doh, I should have done that...

Well, belated welcome from me:D

Raising Storm
12-14-2002, 10:10 PM
Thanks. I dont know what happen to those commericals but i would for sure love to see it again:D

Mossman
12-15-2002, 12:33 AM
to clarify what everyone said:

The minimag barrel may appear shorter because of the shroud on the barrel, but it is the exact same length tip to tip as a barrel on any other mag would be.

and the warp: it wont affect your shooting, persay. At first it may affect your mobility and comfort, but eventually you will probably get used to the weight and new balance of your gun, and the advantages of shooting off handed and showing less gun to shoot at will show themselves.