PDA

View Full Version : Whats TKs/Rob/AGDs standpoint on...

Nitroduck
08-30-2001, 08:51 PM
Shockers? Do they think that they are slow, gas hoggin' big bricks of aluminum like I do?

Just wondered..

------------------
www.stickballmovies.com (http://www.stickballmovies.com) for all your paintball comedy needs!

BlackVCG
08-30-2001, 09:11 PM
They're a Smart Parts product and I don't buy their products, so... Also, you could have just put the word "shocker" at the end of your title instead of "..." Then people wouldn't have to guess what your question is and you'd be following the Forum Topic Rule posted by Tom not too long ago.

PsychoMag
08-30-2001, 09:19 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Nitroduck:
Shockers? Do they think that they are slow, gas hoggin' big bricks of aluminum like I do?

Just wondered..

</font>

But they are still one of the best tourney markers to date...look for the Demonic version...drastically more efficient and lighter Dec.1

------------------
"You want a shot at the title?"
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/archangels"
No Skill, No Talent, Just Heart" ~ Oh Pawlak

AGD
08-30-2001, 09:27 PM
Well they are large, and they are heavy (so is the Emag to be fair). The are not very efficient, same with most low pressure guns.

Their good points are VERY quiet, VERY smooth with a good rate of fire. LP operation is also very gentile on the balls.

AGD

Webmaster
08-31-2001, 10:23 AM
You forgot to mention "ugly"...

------------------
Webmaster - AutoMags.Org
webmaster@automags.org

Weapon of Choice
"Mr. Orange" Orange/Yellow Fade E-Mag w/WarpFeed and 3000psi 88cui Flatline
----------------------
"Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

slayer
08-31-2001, 10:33 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AGD:

Well they are large, and they are heavy (so is the Emag to be fair). The are not very efficient, same with most low pressure guns.

Their good points are VERY quiet, VERY smooth with a good rate of fire. LP operation is also very gentile on the balls.

AGD</font>

Tom, I think you should give you and the emag a little credit in size. I think it is quite tight, especially with a warp feed.

Nitroduck
08-31-2001, 10:34 AM
Tom, I just wondered if you hated em like I do http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

Also, not to argue with TK, but just because a gun is LP doesn't mean its has in-efficent. Look at the Excalibur, its 140psi yet gets more shots than most guns.

PS, the Emag isnt heavy, its sturdy!

FeelTheRT
08-31-2001, 12:54 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Nitroduck:

Also, not to argue with TK, but just because a gun is LP doesn't mean its has in-efficent. Look at the Excalibur, its 140psi yet gets more shots than most guns.!</font>

yep, with the new mod on the Matrix, it's 33% more efficant. And the Impulse is also quite amazing. It's very very efficant.

Flamebo
08-31-2001, 01:52 PM
Tom, I just wondered if you hated em like I do http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

Also, not to argue with TK, but just because a gun is LP doesn't mean its has in-efficent. Look at the Excalibur, its 140psi yet gets more shots than most guns.

PS, the Emag isnt heavy, its sturdy!</font>

He didn't say LP made them efficient, he said it made them easier on paint. He also said they are not very efficient, same with most low pressure guns.