PDA

View Full Version : Agd- X-valve!!!!!

JT2002
12-15-2002, 01:18 AM
anyone know whats going on with x valve and when it might be released? and word on cost?

magnj
12-15-2002, 08:45 AM
uh look up bud, theres already a thread about this.

TheJester
12-15-2002, 10:25 AM
yea, i did a short series of threads about this last week after i called AGD about it. they plan to retail for 325 (225 w/ trade in of the A.I.R. valve)and they were held up a couple weeks because Tom didn't like the ano job that was done on them, so he sent them back to get redone, and i was told 1-2 weeks for a release, so that's either some time this week, or some time x-mas week, hope that helps, if not, you can pm me or what ever, i gathered alot of info on them, or you can do a search for x-valve, i have 2 threads, here's the link to the better of the 2

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59569&highlight=xvalve

and the other i believe is called just x-valve info, but both are very informative (the link is the one after i called them, the one descrided here for the search is the post i posted before i called, just to see who all was interested, see if i should be selfish and keep the info to myself, i wasn't obviously)