PDA

View Full Version : new im back thread

Level10
12-15-2002, 01:46 AM
my other thread seemd to be misplaced. i think that this thread needs to lose the insults and base our posts on facts, and not make stereotypical remarks.
level

Level10
12-15-2002, 01:47 AM
did one of the mods delete my other thread?
if so why was this?
just wondering what happend to it...
level

rikkter
12-15-2002, 01:48 AM
well i type something then it dissapeard (the thread) so i'll just post it here now.

wow that was the most offhand and horrible comment about a group of people that i have ever heard. i live in a 6 bedroom 4 bath house. i dont make a big fuss out of it because i dont want to be a jerk to people just because they dont have the money i do.
i suggest that you try and do the same
level [/B]

i'm sorry but i'm not usually the type to BUTT into things, but. wow, nice house. and you have a 'bad digital camera'?
oh. by the way, i have the same camera. and uhm. well, hey, look at my attached picture, ironic how well the quality is isn't it?http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=534016
hmmm.
you also said
"the camera is a olympus camera not sure aht model runs of 6 AAs"
you dont even know what type of batterys your camera uses? uh..i might of misunderstood that but oh please, dont hold a grudge on me about it.
ohh yeha.

CRog, ingore everyone else's posts, then read yours.

level, i'm sorry but, it seems like you have a EXCUSE for EVERYTHING ib has asked for. i find it sad.
"will take a pic of the slip tommorow. i have no AA batteries at this time and left the camera on all night last night after trying to upload some pics.
sorry about the wait and ill try and get a nice shot."
no excuses tomorrow right?

also, you do know when mysticosaku said he could wipe his butt with a 4 dollar bill, that he was being SARCASTIC, right? i hope you know.:rolleyes:

everything that shartly has said, i agree with 100%

now a thought i just got.
if you DID send them, and you ARE being legit about it, why are you blowing it off like it doesn't matter? why aren't you asking the company you shipped with questions? i mean, wouldn't that be kinda the LOGICAL thing to do if you DID send the packages out(4 times) and not ONE got there?

have a nice night/day

edit: if you want me to delete this post just ask, i dont want to make it all start up again, i just have to throw in my 2 cents.

mysticosaku
12-15-2002, 01:49 AM
I think they did delete it. I'm not sure why though. Let's forget that argument, it was going nowhere. So, when's the court date?

mysticosaku
12-15-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by rikkter
also, you do know when mysticosaku said he could wipe his butt with a 4 dollar bill, that he was being SARCASTIC, right? i hope you know.:rolleyes:
this is my final statement of that last argument:
-He could have a point, you know.

Level10
12-15-2002, 01:56 AM
rikker i do have a crappy digi cam because thats all i need for what im doing right now if i really wanted a nicer one i would buy it. im not sur ewhat model of camera you have but its proably not the same as mine. your pics look nice. and nice mag!
anyway, i have an excuse for my camera because thats what really happened. and, to tell you the truth, i dont really care if i resolve this now or later in court. i would actually rather make irbodden go through the trouble of taking me to court ofter he threatend and told me he filed claims against me. and also you did not add his post about me having to use food stamps to support myself. did you read that and agree with me?
level
BTW he HAS YET TO FILE CLAIMS so their is no court date

Level10
12-15-2002, 01:57 AM
mysitic: i totally thought you were being genuine when you made that comment. if i didnt i wouldnt have responded in the manner i did. if this is the case, sorry.
i was reading too many hate posts derected at me to detect the slightest bit of sarcasm.
level

rikkter
12-15-2002, 02:01 AM
i read every post on that last thread. i simply didn't respond to the foodstamps part because someone brought it up as a joke/insult, so it didn't mean anything to me, nor should it of had meaning to you. i ALSO left out a LOT of other stuff, i only grabbed a few posts from the thread and typed a response.
you said you had the ath model or something like that, i can't remember what you said now.
about your question if i agree with you. once again i neglected the foodstamps post. when i saw a posts with foodstamps i kinda didn't pay attention to them.

speaking of leaving out, you left out my question about YOU questioning the shipping company.

oh and ty about the complenment on my mag.

Level10
12-15-2002, 02:12 AM
sorry its wicked late i am tired as hell anwering all these posts. anyway i did ask usps and their words were if it was valuble you should have insured it.
the camera model i am not sure of i jsut massacred the typing of i have to get some new AA batteries because m ld ones died when i was trying to upload pictures. or something like that.
im off to bed but i expect to see this thread gone or burning witha ctivity when i wake up.
TO THE MOD WHO CLOSED THIS
i jsut want to know why you closed the previous thread, I would like to know what i, or others were doing wrong so it wont happen again
thanks
level

CRog075
12-15-2002, 02:16 AM
Oh well, I will help continue this tomorrow. Im outties

Army
12-15-2002, 03:15 AM
I deleted it. You, Level10, decided that cussing was a great way to convey your thoughts. That was #1.

#2 was the far too many stupid accusations/threats going back and forth.

#3 was why the hell this thread was started in the first place? It was going nowhere, didn't belong on this forum, should have been done with PM's or Email, and just plain ticked me off with the childish behavior.

If you want to continue with this, I will assess bans to all involved. Take it to the proper forum or venue.

irbodden
12-15-2002, 09:01 AM
Army might as well lock this thread too....

Once again he is making it to try deny he ripped me off, which has already been proven true. :rolleyes:

magnj
12-15-2002, 09:19 AM
how did this start?

Jonno06
12-15-2002, 10:00 AM
I am on Level10's side...

Havent you heard of due process of law?

Level is INNOCENT...until proven guilty....

so all of you need to quit accusing people until you know ALL the facts,and let's see what the judge thinks about this case...THEN, we can slander him all we want(:p..j/k..slandering is bad)

cphilip
12-15-2002, 10:21 AM
Well I do not know what happened nor do I know what is happening in this thread either. However I see nothing about paintball here at all. Am I missing something? I think this belongs in Friendly Corner...if indeed it belongs at all. So I am moving it there although it realy doesn't warrant much but a delete at all. Perhaps there was something in the other thread that made it paintball but in this case its not there. I would also remind you that if a thread is deleted that its most often wise not to start a new one...

Level10
12-15-2002, 10:34 AM
cphillip: I thought i had deleted it by mistake posibly by editing the first post on the thread. thats why i asked which mod had deleted the thread if one had done so.

army: I didnt find that i was swearing almost at all and if i was the filter was covering them. i found that ALOT of people were swearing which bothered me a bit, as i said in the first post that i want respectfu answers and not atacks on other people. The first thread was started as a joke by my friend who had a password to this account, but it quickly turned into an attack on my character and the only reason i kept the thread open was the chance to explain and defend myself.

3. is this thread good in friendly corner or should it be deleted? i would like to keep it open if possible.

Level10
12-15-2002, 10:36 AM
and ir how has it been proven true?
level

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Level10
and ir how has it been proven true?

You were caught in MULTIPLE lies.

I know for a fact you never sent two items that you claimed you did. For a fact.

This is NOT buyers/traders feedback forum, so I am NOT going to turn this it into a post that should belong there.

It's not worth my effort to take some goth 15 year old to court for $100.

You are a PRIME example of our failing educational system in America, a 15 year old who writes and spells like he is 8. :rolleyes:

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Level10
my other thread seemd to be misplaced. i think that this thread needs to lose the insults and base our posts on facts

Facts:

You claimed to ship package, claim to put delivery confirmation, it never got to me and you admitted it. FACT

You claimed to resend another package, no insurance, though with delivery confirmation. It never got to me, you admitted it, FACT.

You than claimed to send me my stuff back priority, a week later nothing and I posted an 'angry' thread and you said you were going to 'call it back' and send me cash instead. A month later you forgot all about the 'call it back' story. Oh yeah, since when does Priority take a week? :rolleyes:

Fact, you than claimed to send me my money, cash. After multiple packages didn't get to me supposedly, you didn't get a money order. Yeah- I am sure. :rolleyes:

Now, stop TRYING to start a thread to turn this into buyer/traders feedback. You are a low life, and I hope you have fun with the $100 you jipped me.

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by irbodden

You were caught in MULTIPLE lies.

I know for a fact you never sent two items that you claimed you did. For a fact.

This is NOT buyers/traders feedback forum, so I am NOT going to turn this it into a post that should belong there.

It's not worth my effort to take some goth 15 year old to court for $100.

You are a PRIME example of our failing educational system in America, a 15 year old who writes and spells like he is 8. :rolleyes:

LOL dude, you can not crack. I know this guy, and hes not even 15, hes 19. Just because you know he is innocent, you have to make fun of him personally, as you got nothing else to do. So since you didnt get your packages and lost money.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:30 AM

Facts:

You claimed to ship package, claim to put delivery confirmation, it never got to me and you admitted it. FACT

You claimed to resend another package, no insurance, though with delivery confirmation. It never got to me, you admitted it, FACT.

You than claimed to send me my stuff back priority, a week later nothing and I posted an 'angry' thread and you said you were going to 'call it back' and send me cash instead. A month later you forgot all about the 'call it back' story. Oh yeah, since when does Priority take a week? :rolleyes:

Fact, you than claimed to send me my money, cash. After multiple packages didn't get to me supposedly, you didn't get a money order. Yeah- I am sure. :rolleyes:

Now, stop TRYING to start a thread to turn this into buyer/traders feedback. You are a low life, and I hope you have fun with the $100 you jipped me.

So I take it, the police that went to his house, and saw the receipts are also wrong? :rolleyes:

I guess you are always right, since you're so much smarter, older than everyone :rolleyes:

You can't just handle the facts, that he shipped them out, but you instead keep saying he didn't.

And hahahaha....you didn't get the packages.

And also, like that one guy said.

"Innocent untill proven gulity" and level10 has already been proven innocent by showing the plice the receipts, but you can't handle that you're wrong.

EDIT- HAHAHAHAH WTF? You are born in 1987, yet make fun of level10 for being 15, when he is really 19, and you're 15.

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by CRog075

LOL dude, you can not crack. I know this guy, and hes not even 15, hes 19. Just because you know he is innocent, you have to make fun of him personally, as you got nothing else to do. So since you didnt get your packages and lost money.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

He is 15 and lives with mommy, I have talked to him on the phone :rolleyes:

I don't expect the gypsy is going to give me what he stole, nor am I here asking for it. He is trying to make a show and bring down MY reputation. He is TRYING to create an argument some where it doesn't belong.

You know him personally? As in your internet friend? :rolleyes:

mysticosaku
12-15-2002, 11:31 AM
ir, do you have the pm's and emails and whatever else where he said that? if you did that would be quite beneficial and help prove your point.

and hey crog buddy, you think that ir can only make fun of level10, what happened last night, huh? the only thing you did was (try to) make fun of me. let's try not to be a hypocrit or anything.

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:33 AM

He is 15 and lives with mommy, I have talked to him on the phone :rolleyes:

I don't expect the gypsy is going to give me what he stole, nor am I here asking for it. He is trying to make a show and bring down MY reputation. He is TRYING to create an argument some where it doesn't belong.

You know him personally? As in your internet friend? :rolleyes:

I made deals with him before, I talk to him about paintball products, as you are doing now to everyone on this forum :rolleyes:

And wait wait wait.....you call him a loser, yet you care about what people think of you over the INTERNET and you're 15.

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:33 AM
Mystico, run a search for Level10 in buyers/traders feedback. I have some Aim convos in there, etc.

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by mysticosaku

and hey crog buddy, you think that ir can only make fun of level10, what happened last night, huh? the only thing you did was (try to) make fun of me. let's try not to be a hypocrit or anything.

LOL it was all for fun :-D

Its all good now ;)

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:37 AM

I made deals with him before, I talk to him about paintball products, as you are doing now to everyone on this forum :rolleyes:

And wait wait wait.....you call him a loser, yet you care about what people think of you over the INTERNET and you're 15.

I never called him a loser.

And yes, I do care what people think of me on AO. I have done atleast $5,000 worth of bussiness here in the last 6 monthes.

mysticosaku
12-15-2002, 11:40 AM
ya,crog, u're right.:) And I think that ir has a point. but anyways, i'm out until later today.

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:41 AM

So I take it, the police that went to his house, and saw the receipts are also wrong? :rolleyes:

I guess you are always right, since you're so much smarter, older than everyone :rolleyes:

You can't just handle the facts, that he shipped them out, but you instead keep saying he didn't.

And hahahaha....you didn't get the packages.

And also, like that one guy said.

"Innocent untill proven gulity" and level10 has already been proven innocent by showing the plice the receipts, but you can't handle that you're wrong.

EDIT- HAHAHAHAH WTF? You are born in 1987, yet make fun of level10 for being 15, when he is really 19, and you're 15.

You are an idiot sir.

The cops went to his house to talk to his pink headed mom. She said she saw him ship a package, and thats all the cops can legally do.

When I see reciepts, than yes, maybe I will believe him but I won't see the reciepts because they simply do not exsist.

And level10 is a 15 year old goth, I have talked to people who know him in real life unlike you mister internet buddy of his.

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:43 AM

You are a low life, and I hope you have fun with the $100 you jipped me.

Low life is the same as a loser basically, so you did call him a loser. You still havnt talked about how you made fun of him for being 15, and acting like you're 19. But in reality, hes 19, and you are 15. Ironic huh?

Later mystic

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:44 AM

Low life is the same as a loser basically, so you did call him a loser. You still havnt talked about how you made fun of him for being 15, and acting like you're 19. But in reality, hes 19, and you are 15. Ironic huh?

Later mystic

Stealing makes you a low life in my book.

Well he told me he was 15, the cops told me he was 15 and his former real life friends said he was 15.

Now please stop acting like a fool.

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:44 AM

And level10 is a 15 year old goth, I have talked to people who know him in real life unlike you mister internet buddy of his.

Oh quit you're crying because you are wrong.

"oh no, i cant lose my rep, what am I going to do? I been here for 2 years, since I was 13 because im a loser who cares about what people think of me, oh nooo I am wrong, but I must keep saying im right"

boo hoo, go cry to ur freaking mom.

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:47 AM

Well he told me he was 15, the cops told me he was 15 and his former real life friends said he was 15.

Now please stop acting like a fool.

haha what a freaking retard. You yet to still say about being 15, as you are making fun of him for being 15.

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:47 AM

And what book would that be?

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:48 AM

Oh quit you're crying because you are wrong.

"oh no, i cant lose my rep, what am I going to do? I been here for 2 years, since I was 13 because im a loser who cares about what people think of me, oh nooo I am wrong, but I must keep saying im right"

boo hoo, go cry to ur freaking mom.

I do bussiness on these forums. Understand? Reputation when you are dealing with guns that cost $1,000 is some what important.

Now, I'll be at Toledo Indoor in a few weeks if you'd like to talk this out, alright?

I am not going to turn this into a flame fest, when Level10 shows reciepts than I will believe him. Understand that? He doesn't have the reciepts because they don't exsist. Get it?

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:50 AM

Now, I'll be at Toledo Indoor in a few weeks if you'd like to talk this out, alright?

Lets go. I dunno about talking, but me and my dudes will come and mayb do some "talking"

omni
12-15-2002, 11:52 AM
CRog075, why the hell are you even defending someone you don't know personally?

Just because you're intraweb "buddies" doesn't mean he isn't lying and cheating on you.

CRog075
12-15-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by omni
CRog075, why the hell are you even defending someone you don't know personally?

Just because you're intraweb "buddies" doesn't mean he isn't lying and cheating on you.

Because level10 is a good trader, and doesnt jip people off. So why are you defending IR?

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:53 AM
CRog, I have nothing against you personally, but you are acting like a fool.

He has had MONTHES to get batteries for his camera, or to get the reciepts from his mom's purse for that matter.

I don't see how you can come off taking his side when you don't know him or haven't seen any proof.

Go check the threads in buyers traders feedback. I have talked to people who know this kid and they were not suprised when they heard he ripped me off to the say the least.

How 'bout ya stop the flames?

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:55 AM

Because level10 is a good trader, and doesnt jip people off. So why are you defending IR?

Crog, get me some proof please. A scan of the reciepts or a nice picture. Alright?

Timmee
12-15-2002, 11:57 AM

Lets go. I dunno about talking, but me and my dudes will come and mayb do some "talking"

Hmm, that's real mature. :rolleyes:

omni
12-15-2002, 11:58 AM
I haven't taken anyones side you goof. I just think you're an idiot for defending someone, about something you heard from your internet "buddie" who could for all you know be lying.

irbodden
12-15-2002, 11:59 AM

Hahah.

That wouldn't be too smart since we are bringing 3 teams out there to play. But ya can act real tough here if ya like, I am sure you wouldn't if you were confronted by 15 guys who go to Kent and a few highschoolers with em'

I love how you are defending someone you have never met in your life yet his own friends who know him didn't doubt me for a second.:rolleyes:

CRog075
12-15-2002, 12:00 PM

Hahah.

That wouldn't be too smart since we are bringing 3 teams out there to play. But ya can act real tough here if ya like, I am sure you wouldn't if you were confronted by 15 guys who go to Kent and a few highschoolers with em'

I love how you are defending someone you have never met in your life yet his own friends who know him didn't doubt me for a second.:rolleyes:

Go right ahead bring them.

irbodden
12-15-2002, 12:02 PM

Go right ahead bring them.

Big man behind the computer screen defending his intraweb "BUDDY"

I am starting to wonder how special this buddy is to ya.....

Oh yeah, why not respond to the fact that people who know him in real life didn't doubt that he jipped me?

CRog075
12-15-2002, 12:04 PM

Big man behind the computer screen defending his intraweb "BUDDY"

I am starting to wonder how special this buddy is to ya.....

Oh yeah, why not respond to the fact that people who know him in real life didn't doubt that he jipped me?

I find it funny how you wont talk about it any more. Pussy *** loser like you prolly never fought before.

Prove that the people that know him in real life said that.

I find it funny, how its ok for people to stick up for you, but for level10 it isnt :rolleyes: Freaking idiot.

cphilip
12-15-2002, 12:04 PM
OK I now kinda see whats going on here. And I am not allowing it here on the forums. Anywhere. Take it to PM's or something.

Warning if this starts up at all anywhere here I will ban each and everyone of you. With no more warnings. Anyone posts this dispute up again their gone. PERIOD.