PDA

View Full Version : Crossfire or CenterFlag

Fatjon
12-15-2002, 12:53 PM
I want a new tank for christmas and cant decide between the Crossfire 68/45 or the Centerflag 68/45. They are both about the same price. So tell me with one you like better.

DeathscytheSK
12-15-2002, 01:10 PM
I asked the same question awhile ago, go with the crossfire, I am gonna get the crossfire 68/45 for xmas too at pbgear.com

Kevmaster
12-15-2002, 01:23 PM
id take the CenterFlag. GRAET tanks. i love their stuff. ive yet to see anything better than a CF item...

xmagaman
12-15-2002, 01:25 PM
When you ask these types of questons, you really need to tell us what your shooting, what models of the tanks your looking at(preset or adj),etc. I have shot a Centerflag for a very long time. You probably don't really know what they do so here goes: As you shoot the air out of your tank, the pressure tends to drop. The centertflag will increase output pressure as your air runs out, so you don't experience those shoot down shots as you run out of air. This can be both good and bad. Of course, I shoot a mag and it requires a high output pressure of at least 750. When the pressure rises as I run out of air, it will get SUPER high forcing me to turn it down for only 30 shots until your completly dry. This high pressure, if not turned down, will result in chrono penalty. That sucks. So if you get Centerflag, fill your tank when your tank is at about 1,500. Crossfire, from what I hear, has a simple well performing reg. This is really what I would go with, either tank is a good choice.

Fatjon
12-15-2002, 10:06 PM
Thanks for your replys

TheJester
12-15-2002, 10:06 PM
well i do love my crossfire, and i've been told that they're the best for the money