PDA

View Full Version : X-mag????

Little Matt
12-15-2002, 05:28 PM
Ok, I've been shopping for a new gun. Someone mentioned the X-mag, so I decided to check it out. But I can't seem to find any info on it.

What makes it diffrent from e-mags other than the body.

Any help here would be great. Also when are they planing on relasing it. I need to be able to get one before the end of January if I decide to get one.

Thanks,
Little Matt
Team G.A.G.G.

magman007
12-15-2002, 05:47 PM
WELCOME TO AO!!!!!!

the x-mag is a brand new reincarnation for the e-mag. First off, it gets rid of the body rail, and combines the body and rail all together, sortof like a micro mag.

the x-mag is much lighter, than a normal e-mag (the cnc version) it weighs olny 2.7 pounds without a barrel or tank.

THe x-mag (both cnc and non cnc) as well as the SFL e-mags take cocker threaded barrels. THese barrels help hold in the removeable breach, which allows you to change from a vert feed breach to a warp feed side breach in a matter of seconds.

THey also support ace, and come with the new lighter x-valve, which is an all aluminum retrovalve. they also come standard with the level 10!

you can find out much much more by clicking the search button at the top right hand corner, and searching for extreme e-mag and x-mag

As for getting one by january, that will be hard. the first 2 pre ordered batches i believe have been sold out, but i am not sure, i know batch numbver one has been. Good luck in your endevors!

darklord
12-15-2002, 05:52 PM
Welcome to AO!

First off, if you do a search, you'll find many threads relating to the X-mag, and you'll find plenty of info.

Anyway, the X-mag is a lot lighter than the regular E-mag, since it's made of aluminum. Secondly, the X-mag has a level 10 and ACE (anti chop eye) stock. The X-mag also takes cocker threaded barrels, and has a ball detent instead of nubbins. The X-mag also has interchangeable breeches (low rise, warp right, warp left). The X-mag also does not have a body rail, and has the ULE (ultra light weight) grip frame. I think that covers just about everything, in terms of differences. As for the release date, you better get in line. If you think you'll get one in January you should be warned that the first pre-order is sold out completely, and the second one is too, I believe. If you are planning on buying one be prepared to shell out extra wads of cash on the off-chance that someone who pre-ordered one will sell to the highest bidder.

edit: argh, magman you beat me to it ;)

Little Matt
12-15-2002, 05:58 PM
I see, thanks for the help. I apprciate the warm welcome. Looking forward to hanging out on here more often. Well the end of January is the earlist that I need it. In reality the end of febuary would have to be the latest unless a tourney comes up, then I'm just gonna be in trouble, but I havn't really made a decision on what I'm getting yet.

Also, how about price range on both a soild ano and a fade ano.

thanks,
Little Matt
Team G.A.G.G.

darklord
12-15-2002, 06:05 PM
I don't think Tom has arrived at a solid price in the US, but here's a link to AGD-Europe's site, but you'll have to convert the prices to USD. BTW they don't ship to the US :(

Edit: d'oh I forgot to put in the link! :rolleyes:
http://www.airgun.com/Europe/AirgunShop/page1.htm

Little Matt
12-15-2002, 06:10 PM
ok, so now I'm really curious. How exactly would I get one?

Kevmaster
12-15-2002, 06:50 PM
callAGD and order one...yours will come sometime around 2008...lol!

realistically? around April or May if you order now

Gijim
12-16-2002, 03:46 AM
Hey Matt I post over at CPPA forums, nice to see you over here. This forum is fun and has well educated paintball players, not normally found on other forums. If you get an X-mag then I will have to visit you and shoot it, I've always wanted to hold one, sheesh I would like to see one in person. Here in the Northwest mags are rare and unknown for the most part.:cool:

Little Matt
12-16-2002, 04:22 PM
Awsome, good to hear from you. yeah if I get one you more than welcome to come see it.

Later Bro,

rdb123
12-16-2002, 04:47 PM
THis is somewhat off-topic, but when you preorder, do you give a 100 dollar deposit or something? Or do you pay it all off right away?

Thanks

-Ron

Little Matt
12-16-2002, 05:24 PM
Yes, this is something that I thougth about but never did ask. Thanks for askin becuase I forgot about it.

Later,

Pand0ra
12-16-2002, 05:36 PM
Nah you don't have to pay anything. I think AGD just needs a card number, or something like that. You pay the marker only when he's available.
There's a thread somewhere on this forum about this.

@++

rdb123
12-16-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Pand0ra
Nah you don't have to pay anything. I think AGD just needs a card number, or something like that. You pay the marker only when he's available.
There's a thread somewhere on this forum about this.

@++

Thanks for the info.

-Ron

Little Matt
12-16-2002, 05:48 PM
yeah, thanks for the help

later,