PDA

View Full Version : is that really all i need to do

TippmannMan
12-15-2002, 09:52 PM
this concerns maintenance on e-mags. is dropping some lube into the ASA really the only maintenance an e-mag lx needs? ive been shooting quite a bit but i always put about 6 drops of lube in the ASA every 1000 shots and it seems the level 10 needs lubing of its own. and personally i lube the trigger which improves things ever so slightly :p

Miscue
12-15-2002, 10:03 PM
Pretty much... you can even get away with not doing it for a long time really...

Are ya disappointed? :)

Kevmaster
12-15-2002, 11:15 PM
yep. i hardly ever oiled mine...never stopped working

Dayspring
12-15-2002, 11:28 PM
HOWEVER- if you play in the cold, you need to make sure the Level 10 stays oiled well. I dropped oil in every time I charged my tank up. (I was getting some stick issues, and I can't go to a larger carrier- too leaky)

TippmannMan
12-16-2002, 04:42 PM
ok so when you say you dropped oil in everytime you mean in the ASA right? and does it have to be directly in the ASA or is the 90 degree adapter good enough? also about those stick issues. was this a permanent problem from not oiling enough or are you saying its a problem when you dont oil enough?

thanks again fellas. and yes Miscue im disappointed. damn the simplicity AGD ;)

Bront
12-16-2002, 04:46 PM
I think it was an issue of the Level 10 in particular, not a lack of oil.

Should just be anywhere between the tank and the valve you can put the oil, and it should get there.