PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 10 performance

wallace9111
12-15-2002, 10:11 PM
I just got back from playing at a practice down south. I put 3500 rounds(1 day of play) through my Emag and not a single chop, misfire or break(way to go lvl 10 and warp). What an incredible gun, it showed up all others on the field!!! Not very many people in SoCal have seen the warp, and it impressed so many of them! It is so funny when all of my friends and people I play with have cockers, sto's, upgraded, and even an Orracle, cockers; they have to deal with chops and short stoking the gun, hahaha. My friend with an orracle freaked out when his gun chopped, I quote " My gun is not supposed to do that!" I just laughed and helped him clean his barrel and keep playing. All in all our team did great and we are hoping to start the Pan-am next year.

Once again AGD and Tom nice work on these guns and service. Best customer Assistance anywhere!!!!

darklord
12-15-2002, 11:01 PM
Yeah, the level 10 is great, too bad I have to use a short spring with mine :( but seriously glad you're enjoying yours. Praise be to Tom! :D

wallace9111
12-16-2002, 12:23 AM
Its ok I use a short spring with mine too, but it works great. Also the consistancy on the gun is great, +/-3(calculated using 50 shots on my chrono, with a standard deviation, with an average of 296, using Diablo Blaze). I also changed paint throwout the day, from Diablo Blaze, Midnight, to Nelson Hot Spot, and RP Marbalizer, and it shot great, using the stock barrel!!