PDA

View Full Version : My new no-rise retro! (pics of course!)

Mossman
12-15-2002, 10:28 PM
Hey boys.
Recently traded my 2k LCD for Matt Crawfords Retro mag. Its got a no rise body, chrome intelliframe, Kapp forgrip, rail that was chopped when i got it and cleaned up by me (tonight)...umm...boomstick converted to CF.

Oh ya, of course Level 10 :)

Any suggestions and lemme know. If someone can give me any flashy ideas for the rail that wont be too tough (I aint Tyson ya know!), I'd really appreciate it. I wanted to do some slots like the omega rails, but I had a hard enough time grinding the back down and getting the powdercoating out of all the grooves.

Without further ado...SAM's PRETTY NEW RETRO MAG!
Here's Pic #2. there are 9 total here: http://moss.servebeer.com:3000/camera/12-15-2002%201024p/
EDIT: THOSE ARE NOT MY SHEETS. MY SHEETS ARE IN THE WASH. THOSE ARE LOANER SHEETS. 1 CRACK AND THE PICS COME DOWN! :D :D :D
http://moss.servebeer.com:3000/camera/12-15-2002%201024p/DSC00002.jpg
Whatay'all think?

Spray Painter
12-15-2002, 10:39 PM
looks awesome, have you had time to try it out yet(in your backyard or on the field)?

thevilduk
12-15-2002, 10:41 PM
i think im going to go change my pants... :D

darklord
12-15-2002, 10:47 PM
I wish I had a no-rise... :( Nice mag though! The foregrip kind of takes away from the sexiness of it IMO :D

lopxtc
12-15-2002, 10:49 PM
*EDIT* Circumventing the cuss filter, and posting very scary pics, are not allowed. Army

Okay this is bull ... you could have edited the two letters, and not removed the whole post.

Also show me in the rules where I cant post scary pics?

We want you to enjoy our community and interact with our moderators and members with our online forum. However, there are some rules as we strive to keep the forum "family" orientated, and maintain a "PG-13" level of discussion. There are also some rules that are just general "netiquette".

• No cussing
• No racial, religious, or sexually inflammatory language
• Avoid topics containing religious, racial, or political discussion (they are the top three flame starting toipcs)
• No "hitting" on other members of the channel - they are here for paintball, not for a date
• Do not type in all caps - it means you are shouting
• Do not use excessive colors, bold letters, or ASCII characters
• Do not try to circumvent the cuss filters by using spaces or other characters
• Do not spam or flood the channel with repeated statements or questions
• Do not ask to be a moderator
• Do not exhibit disruptive behavior
• Post topics under their respective forum. For example, a tech question goes in the Tech Forum
• Do not post the same topic in multiple forms
• Off topic posts are allowed, but they must be reasonable and civil
• Do not threaten or "flame" members of the board

Generally we will give you a warning - maybe two. After that you will be banned.

These rules may change at any point and changes will be posted on the forum.

Aaron

I edited the circumvention, the pic went with it. I tried to be lighthearted about it, but you seem to feel I am crapping all over you.

OK, we'll play it your way: You specifically went around the cuss filter, knowing that it is a rule violation that could get you a three day ban at least. Then you decided to post a silly photo of someone that is either a member, or apparantly a brother of a member. That is not only disruptive, BUT A VIOLATION OF HIS RIGHT TO PRIVACY! Who gave you permission to make fun of anyone like that? That pic can be EASILY construed as a flame, which makes it violation #2. If you wish to take this further, be my guest. Webby is reached by going to the Contact the Webmaster link. Be sure to tell him that you did two rules violations in one post, before you tell him how rotten a Mod I am. I also encourage you to take this to the AO public, that way I can tell nearly 9000 people, how YOU broke the rules, and was simply edited for it...INSTEAD OF GETTING BANNED. Dave

Added by Aaron 15/12/02, 2340.

Since you wish to make this public --
First off if that person had asked me to take it down I would have ... if you note the person who that photo belong to states that it can stay up. Had he asked me to I would have.

I do also believe that several members have violated this by posting pics contained in Tom's home directory without his authorization. I do hope that you plan to ban them also. That is a violation of not only his privacy but I do believe the companies privacy, which could be grounds for law suits had anything been shown that was of a privilaged nature.

At the time I hadnt thought using f'd would have been considered going around the filters. If you knew me, or any one I talk to you would know that I do not curse in a public forum or in the work place. I am often made fun of for using the term fouled up. So while I was not going around the filter but just speaking like I normally do, it was interperated as being a dodge. Either side can take the hit on that one.

You specifically state that one of the reasons for taking down the post was that AO.org doesnt allow posting of scary photos. Since you want to continue to elevate it to this level (and dont say I should have know it was a joke, since you didnt know that when I say f'd up I am saying fouled up) I want to see the rule that you are say I am violating with that "scary" photo.

Aaron

Mossman
12-15-2002, 10:51 PM
EH! THATS NOT ME. THATS MY BROTHER! I HATE HIM!

Now that that's said it may stay in the thread. I like it in the thread :)

Uh oh, somebody got offered an emag.

tempting...tempting....

darklord
12-15-2002, 10:55 PM
LOL! HAHAHA sorry Sam but that sure is a funny picture :D

Weazel
12-15-2002, 10:58 PM
Wow...that is an awesome mag,I think that's the perfect mag.Makes me feel kinda inferior seein how I jus have a chrome 68 classic..:(....but anyway ...love the mag man...

Mossman
12-15-2002, 11:10 PM
Unfortunately the mag no longer belongs to me. It belongs to AGDrules, and his Emag finally belongs to me. Muahahaha! :)

darklord
12-15-2002, 11:16 PM
uh, wasn't AGDrules under the "bad trader" list? :confused: you might want to look into that.

edit: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57169&highlight=AGDrules
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56524&highlight=AGDrules
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35932&highlight=AGDrules
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51627&highlight=AGDrules
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36809&highlight=AGDrules

Schnitzel
12-15-2002, 11:27 PM
interesting rail

Mossman
12-15-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by darklord
uh, wasn't AGDrules under the "bad trader" list? :confused: you might want to look into that.

edit: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57169&highlight=AGDrules
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56524&highlight=AGDrules
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35932&highlight=AGDrules
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51627&highlight=AGDrules
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36809&highlight=AGDrules

Ya, he sure is. I think I was the one who first put him there :)

Anyhow, he's shipping first. He's not a ripper, it just takes him a lil while to ship sometimes. I'm gonna ship once his tracking # shows up in the computer. It'll be alright, dont worry about me, i can take care of myself :)

pito189
12-16-2002, 01:13 AM
Hey sam that Inteli, grips, and foregrip, maybe the rail not sure. Those are all that is left of Nate's original reptile red powdercoated 68. Seems to be making it's rounds now.

Jonno06
12-16-2002, 06:10 AM
lol..that pic WAS pretty funny...

Once you get your emag we better get some pics!!:)

Mossman
12-16-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by pito189
Hey sam that Inteli, grips, and foregrip, maybe the rail not sure. Those are all that is left of Nate's original reptile red powdercoated 68. Seems to be making it's rounds now.

Ya, I know. Well, the intelli isnt. Matt said he sold the blade intelli and picked up a groove, he didn't just swap triggers.

Note: the rail screw is stripped to hell, and whoever tried to cut a groove in it before me BUTCHERED it, so its stuck in there, and grinding off the powdercoat around it is a royal pain in the "you know what". thus the scratches :)

I'm sorta mad at Crawford for butchering all the red stuff (except for the body which he gave to nate to butcher). I hadn't seen a reptile job in real life and from the powder left in the grooves of the rail it looked sweet. While a reptile rail wouldnt have matched chrome everything else.....I'm still mad :)

Reo5th
12-16-2002, 08:07 AM
Nice sheets moss! Welcome to the emag family :D (whenever it may arrive.) Once you get it we're hitting up BPS.

ß.C.
12-16-2002, 04:06 PM
Offered an emag eh? WELL TAKE THE OFFER because your mag will always look ugly next to my norise retro! HEHE AND IT'LL LOOK EVEN BETTER IN A MONTH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(evil laugh)

PS yes, that is the sight rail you sold me ;)

AutoMaggot
12-16-2002, 04:57 PM
What the hell kind of tank setup is that? Its a Max Flow... but it isnt!

p8ntballervirus
12-16-2002, 06:25 PM
no quite the same but its still a no rise...

p8ntballervirus
12-16-2002, 06:28 PM
hey dude mine might not have the little fastener, but i don't need it. because I HAVE AN EMAG HAHAHAHA!

Mossman
12-16-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by lopxtc
*EDIT* Circumventing the cuss filter, and posting very scary pics, are not allowed. Army

Okay this is bull ... you could have edited the two letters, and not removed the whole post.

Also show me in the rules where I cant post scary pics?

We want you to enjoy our community and interact with our moderators and members with our online forum. However, there are some rules as we strive to keep the forum "family" orientated, and maintain a "PG-13" level of discussion. There are also some rules that are just general "netiquette".

• No cussing
• No racial, religious, or sexually inflammatory language
• Avoid topics containing religious, racial, or political discussion (they are the top three flame starting toipcs)
• No "hitting" on other members of the channel - they are here for paintball, not for a date
• Do not type in all caps - it means you are shouting
• Do not use excessive colors, bold letters, or ASCII characters
• Do not try to circumvent the cuss filters by using spaces or other characters
• Do not spam or flood the channel with repeated statements or questions
• Do not ask to be a moderator
• Do not exhibit disruptive behavior
• Post topics under their respective forum. For example, a tech question goes in the Tech Forum
• Do not post the same topic in multiple forms
• Off topic posts are allowed, but they must be reasonable and civil
• Do not threaten or "flame" members of the board

Generally we will give you a warning - maybe two. After that you will be banned.

These rules may change at any point and changes will be posted on the forum.

Aaron

I edited the circumvention, the pic went with it. I tried to be lighthearted about it, but you seem to feel I am crapping all over you.

OK, we'll play it your way: You specifically went around the cuss filter, knowing that it is a rule violation that could get you a three day ban at least. Then you decided to post a silly photo of someone that is either a member, or apparantly a brother of a member. That is not only disruptive, BUT A VIOLATION OF HIS RIGHT TO PRIVACY! Who gave you permission to make fun of anyone like that? That pic can be EASILY construed as a flame, which makes it violation #2. If you wish to take this further, be my guest. Webby is reached by going to the Contact the Webmaster link. Be sure to tell him that you did two rules violations in one post, before you tell him how rotten a Mod I am. I also encourage you to take this to the AO public, that way I can tell nearly 9000 people, how YOU broke the rules, and was simply edited for it...INSTEAD OF GETTING BANNED. Dave

Added by Aaron 15/12/02, 2340.

Since you wish to make this public --
First off if that person had asked me to take it down I would have ... if you note the person who that photo belong to states that it can stay up. Had he asked me to I would have.

I do also believe that several members have violated this by posting pics contained in Tom's home directory without his authorization. I do hope that you plan to ban them also. That is a violation of not only his privacy but I do believe the companies privacy, which could be grounds for law suits had anything been shown that was of a privilaged nature.

At the time I hadnt thought using f'd would have been considered going around the filters. If you knew me, or any one I talk to you would know that I do not curse in a public forum or in the work place. I am often made fun of for using the term fouled up. So while I was not going around the filter but just speaking like I normally do, it was interperated as being a dodge. Either side can take the hit on that one.

You specifically state that one of the reasons for taking down the post was that AO.org doesnt allow posting of scary photos. Since you want to continue to elevate it to this level (and dont say I should have know it was a joke, since you didnt know that when I say f'd up I am saying fouled up) I want to see the rule that you are say I am violating with that "scary" photo.

Aaron

Wow, something got out of hand while i was at school today :)
To Aaron, no worries with the pic. If i cared what people thought about my brother I'd take his dumb pics he took without my permission out of the folder 1 step out of the pics i post :)

From here on out post, make fun of, and disgrace me with the pics I intentionally give everyone access to to your hearts content.

I dont think you got banned aaron, and I didnt think twice about the F'd thing. Aaron is a lot more mature with his opinions and language than most of the folks on here ;)

lopxtc
12-16-2002, 10:52 PM
Thank you, its appreciated.

Aaron

Originally posted by Mossman
I dont think you got banned aaron, and I didnt think twice about the F'd thing. Aaron is a lot more mature with his opinions and language than most of the folks on here ;)