PDA

View Full Version : How do I Intellifeed?

la690
12-15-2002, 11:12 PM
i want to intellifeed my marker. i have seen the method that came with the intelliframe and i have seen some pics of markers with a phone jack. does anybody know of a good way to do it that works well and isnt ghetto rigged. with the mathod shown that came with the I-frame, does it have to have that link plug on the out side of the frame or hopper. this is a long post, im such a shmuck, i hate myself.
thanks a lot. peace

Bulldog
12-16-2002, 12:00 AM
Do you mean like this? Pm me if your interested, and I'll help you out as best I can.

Bulldog
12-16-2002, 08:17 PM
Since I'm inept at using a computer I'll post what I meant here. I just modified the pic you sent. Let me know if this make sense. I'll take an actual pic for you if it doesn't.

toymyster
12-16-2002, 09:17 PM
One of the beauties of doing customization is that you can make it look the way you want!! You can place the connector or connectors anywhere you see fit!!! Just use a bit of imagination!!

la690
12-16-2002, 09:24 PM
ya i get it. wont know for sure till i open that beast up.
thanks a lot.

Bulldog
12-16-2002, 11:12 PM
Ya, you could place that connector just about anywhere. I almost didn't even put it in, untill I realized that maybe I might want to take my revy off my marker at some point.:)

No problem hope it works out.