PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever played at Survival NY (Platekill NY)?

veteranmag
08-30-2001, 12:46 PM
What is your opinion on the fields, management, refs, quality of paint, game turnaround, level of players, turnout on a saturday walk-on game?

Thanks.

PyRo
08-30-2001, 01:43 PM
I have played at paintball long island, which i think is owned by the same people. It seems to be a decently run feild. They use diablo blaze paint. I don't play on saturdays so i couldn't tell you about that. I think their site is www.playpaintball.com (http://www.playpaintball.com)

Thordic
08-30-2001, 01:56 PM
I was there once, but I didn't play. It kinda looked like a backwoods operation. They have a few shacks and trailers :-) It didn't look like they had anything resembling a pro-shop, or an airsmith on duty.

Plus thier prices are rather high.

I'd much rather stick to TopGun where they have a quality operation and good prices :-)

SniperWolf
08-30-2001, 09:05 PM
yeah i play their, i play their tourneys. the wooded fields are a bit hoakey, i hate woods, but the speedball is nice. management is decent, refs are cool mostly, some of the older ones favor their sons duh. paint is nice diablo blaze or inferno. turnaround decent, walkons players of decent ability. its ground zeros home field, so it cant suck too bad

PyRo
08-31-2001, 12:11 AM
Yeah, they don't have a proshop, and its just a bunch of wooden shacks and picknick tables here, and is expensive. $100 a case, $20 admission with your own equipment, $10 a day for air. They do have someone in the back working on guns, and they have some parts, just seals and stuff for the more popular guns. I'm not spoiled with big fancy inexpensive feilds like everyone else http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

SniperWolf
08-31-2001, 11:48 PM
pyro where do you live? id head down to ABC in jersey for some BYOP pick up games, or liberty for some intresting fields

------------------
Frag'd, toe tagg'd and body bag'd,
hell son, you mustve just been automag'd