PDA

View Full Version : MX6 Tries to race Viper

xtremexnyc
12-17-2002, 12:35 PM
Video:

http://www.need2speed.com/Movies/mx6vsviper.mpeg

Listen to what his girlfriend says in the end. If this was a repost I'm sorry I didn't know.

Creative Mayhem
12-17-2002, 02:07 PM
LOL!!!

Did he really think he had a chance???

As for what his gf said... that is an understatement. BIG TIME!!:D

C Mayhem

nouseforaname
12-17-2002, 03:07 PM
what company makes the MX6?

Your rite lost is a huge understatement

zbody
12-17-2002, 03:12 PM
Mazda.

Quiet
12-17-2002, 08:36 PM
That was sad, what was he thinking?

Hey the next time I pull up next to a high end sports car with my 4 cylinder rice burner I'm gonna give it all I have.:D

gimp
12-17-2002, 11:30 PM
I've seen a video of a civic beating a ferarri on a quarter mile. I don't know much about cars, but the civic definetly won. When I get back to school I can post the video up.

PaintballSucka
12-18-2002, 12:07 AM
yo quiet, maybe you should be quiet, because mazada mx6's are v6'z

PigSweat
12-18-2002, 12:21 AM
Who cares, it wouldn't matter if it was a v-8, he still would have gotten owned,

DaosBeoulve
12-18-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by gimp
I've seen a video of a civic beating a ferarri on a quarter mile. I don't know much about cars, but the civic definetly won. When I get back to school I can post the video up.

Yeah, I saw a supra beat a Ferrari as well.

Too bad it was the dern lowest line Ferrari you could ever get.

Pit any little 'import' against a 575 Maranello, and we'll see who wins=)

(oh yeah, being a huge Viper fan, go Viper! =)

GreasyPigeon
12-18-2002, 02:57 PM
that was funny. rice burner there just a joke. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

giblit
12-18-2002, 11:46 PM
omg... ricers own all other cars, they are so much better. GO imports. it it had alittle engine work done it could beat a viper

Jeb_Hoge
12-19-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by PaintballSucka
yo quiet, maybe you should be quiet, because mazada mx6's are v6'z

Not all of them were.

Jonno06
12-19-2002, 01:29 PM
vipers are v12's so....he didnt have a chance no matter what....

rhetor22
12-19-2002, 04:03 PM
you guys are silly. More cylinders = less vibration. It does not mean more power.

You're looking for displacement. There are plenty of V8s that are much more powerful than the little V10+ engines.

My I6 in my truck has more power than a small V8, cuz its a big *** 6.

And on the Supra vs the ferrari:

You can make a yugo beat a viper.

When we're talking stock engines, the most expensive civic isn't gunna be anywhere close to the crappiest ferrari.

The larger the displacement, the more power potential(key word potential). There's simply more room for more Boom booms.

You would need to throw a lot of money at an MX6 to get close to a viper. Once you have the money in the MX6, if you still have the semi stock engine, its only going to last you 20k miles anyway.

by the way, the viper didn't even break the tires lose.

giblit
12-20-2002, 12:56 AM
vipers are 10's arent they? 8.1 or 8.7 or something.

DaosBeoulve
12-20-2002, 03:24 PM
vipers are v12's so....he didnt have a chance no matter what....

What Giblit said. Vipers are 8L 10 cylinder engines (8.X probably, but my mind is on finals...ick).

Dodge used to sell a fricking huge 12 cylinder Viper engine, but it was illegal to have in the car (emissions, etc.). It was a completely side option though, and they wouldn't install it in the car for you...

On a side note, I've always wanted to see who would win on a straight course between a 575 Maranello and a Viper... 'Twould be a really cool race=)

(no curvy tracks, we all know the Ferraris would dominate in the turns...)

einhander619
12-20-2002, 09:02 PM
what kind of viper, the newest one? C&D said that the newest viper had insane roadhoalding ability, I think it was like above 1 G or something, please correct me if you know the exact value.

FalconGuy016
12-20-2002, 10:08 PM
lol that was fun to watch... im going to do that someday in my pontiac grand prix~!! YES!!! I WIN

DaosBeoulve
12-21-2002, 02:02 AM
Not the newest Ein..

I don't know all that much about the new ones yet. I have also heard that the new ones are supposed to handle very well, but I was basing it on the older models.

I haven't done much reading on the newer models. I haven't had the time... Oh well. Someone that knows want to help us out? =)

FeelTheRT
12-21-2002, 02:24 AM
mx6 lol

Viper pretty much beat an F16 jet taking off on Rippley's Believe it or not.

Koosh
12-21-2002, 02:45 AM
I saw that ripleys too... the Viper beat an F-(15? 16? 18? one of the jets) in the 1/4 mile, but lost by about a foot in the 1/2 mile...

As for the imports vs. domestics, I'm a fan of anything that goes fast. If you have to throw tons of money in it, well thats fine. It's like buying a Tippmann Model 98, or an Autococker, then tricking the hell out of it. It may shoot as good as an angel, but the angel guy sure as heck isn't going to admit it! In its stock form, the Model 98 and Honda Civic do exactly what they are supposed to. the 98 shoots just fine, and the civic gets you where you need to go. Throw alot of money into either of them, and watch the rubber and balls fly... its all personal preferance.

Like some of the others said, nothing is unbeatable. Give me enough money and ANY car, and I'll build you something that can do the quarter mile in 3 seconds at Mach 1. But there will ALWAYS be something faster...

shartley
12-21-2002, 07:37 AM
HeeHee…… Made me smile. :D

As for all the other arguments going on now…. Who cares? Why not just address what you saw in the video? ;)

FeelTheRT
12-21-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
I saw that ripleys too... the Viper beat an F-(15? 16? 18? one of the jets) in the 1/4 mile, but lost by about a foot in the 1/2 mile...

That is because the jet started to take off. Once it is in the air obviously it is going to be faster, but if it was just ground to ground race, it could be very close but i still think the Viper would have won it. 400+ horse power =)

RTMAGBOY13
12-22-2002, 12:58 AM
hahaha thats funny rice cars most of them are crap but there are some good ones such as Toyota supra and the Nissan Skyline GT-R those are the only 2 i like

AutoMaggot
12-22-2002, 01:09 AM
I just beat the piss out of an MX6... it was my friend's 4 cylinder with a short ram intake and some cheezy bolt-on 3A Racing Muffler. The sad part:

I drive an I6 Grand Cherokee. :D

Gotenks
12-22-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by RTMAGBOY13
hahaha thats funny rice cars most of them are crap but there are some good ones such as Toyota supra and the Nissan Skyline GT-R those are the only 2 i like

you dun' like the nsx?

rhetor22
12-22-2002, 10:30 AM
I always thought the NSX looked to be much better than it is, and the price tag is just too high.

I never really understood the race against the F-16. How can you expect it to accelerate fast if its just blowing air out the back of it? Take the power that jet engine makes and put it to the wheels, and shibam.

TransMan
12-22-2002, 10:57 AM
That vid made me laugh i like RX7's but thats just me.

Gotenks
12-22-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by rhetor22
I always thought the NSX looked to be much better than it is, and the price tag is just too high.

Yeah the nsx is getting really outdated. But it was quite a car 11 years ago.

Even with the aerodynamic improvements this year increasing the top speed 7 miles per hour, honda needs to dish out a new more powerful nsx.

giblit
12-22-2002, 02:41 PM
i just saw some movies of a civic beating a viper and i mean just SMOKED it. killed it. viper didnt even have a chance. i also have a movie of a neon beating a viper by over 3 secons. dont tell me imports are ****ty cars when they can almost beat anything you throw at them.

shartley
12-22-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by giblit
i just saw some movies of a civic beating a viper and i mean just SMOKED it. killed it. viper didnt even have a chance. i also have a movie of a neon beating a viper by over 3 secons. dont tell me imports are ****ty cars when they can almost beat anything you throw at them.
And you can make a brick fly to the moon if you strap a rocket to it.... but you still have a brick. ;)

If you put enough money into almost ANY car, you can go faster than stock production cars. And that is what a lot of you folks don’t want to open your eyes and see. Want to impress me, drive the vehicles off the showroom floor and race them.. THEN talk which is a better car… NOT after you sunk thousands to tens of thousands of dollars into them and modified them far beyond anything that even resembles what they looked like off the factory floor.

The problem with “ricers” (and ricer groupies) is that they see someone who put the extra effort into a car (and mega bucks), and want to claim that model of car is now as good as the real deals…. right from the factory. Sorry kids, but when you make a little import run as fast, or faster, than the big dogs, you no longer HAVE the same car you started with.

Like what was said over and over here on AO.. you can make a UGO beat a Viper if you put enough into it. But you will no longer have a “Ugo”… you have something else in a Ugo Skin. Same with all the rest of your Import Beasts… sorry. Yes, they will go fast, and I will give them credit for that. I love fast cars. But I will not say that just because you have a monster with a Civic Skin, Civics are faster cars than Vipers… they simply are not. Dream on.
:rolleyes:

GreasyPigeon
12-22-2002, 04:04 PM
shartley is right you guys. it will all ways be a import... nothing more nothing less. and one thing i don't understand is why people will sink tons of money in to a import and yet they can get an old fasion muscle car like a chevelle SS for about the same price as a "tircked out ricer" and yet the old muscle will kick the ricers butt.. i have seen it bofore. the price of a tricked out ricer can equal up to $2000 and a 454 chevelle SS is about 25000. you are paying 5,000 more then a ricer but you all so get more horse power and might i add better looking. and all the ricer deal is cause of fast and the ferious.

Gotenks
12-22-2002, 05:15 PM
you talk like honda's, imports(even though 85% manufactured in the u.s.) are useless waste of time.

We all like different things, and you can make a honda fast.

http://www.vwsport.com/file/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=689

Thats a video of a honda crx versus a volkswagon. The honda is on the left. Runs a 9.959 in the quarter mile in that video. car cost $15,000 to build, including the car. runs it with no wheelie bar too, which means he did a great job tuning the suspension. It's his daily driver on the street too.

I'm sure that viper isn't running 9's stock, and isn't $15,000. It will definitely, however, out do it in the twisties.

giblit... It either takes a lot of money, or a lot of knowledge to build an import fast, you are not going to get a civic off the showroom floor and be like "Let's go race some vettes, I'm sure I have a chance" :rolleyes: And the civic in that viper video was either heavily modded, or some newbie driver was driving the viper.

I'm selling my integra to get a civic, only because the civic is lighter. My goal is 13's on street tires (need even more money to buy some wider wheels and falken azenis aaaahh!!! :p )

WhyIsItUpsideDown?
12-22-2002, 05:52 PM
Ok, lets think now....
Dodge Viper costs: starts at $87,000 straight from Dodge's site. Now for the same price you can have about 2 or 3 highly modded ricers that can smoke the viper. Is that a bad thing? No. You got a car that will perform just the same or better, for half the price. Buying a viper is buying a name, a very expensive name or the look. Not everyone can afford a viper but they can buy a ricer or any other car they like and make it run better than a viper if they have the money for half the cost.

So what if its not stock out of the showroom? I sure dont, a whole bunch of people dont either. I guess people who dont like fiddling with their cars or enhancing their performance do.

Also who designed the cobra? I think I read somewhere that he said the imports were ahead of american cars now if that means much.

But to switch sides for a second go to http://maddox.xmission.com/hatemail.cgi#CAR and then http://maddox.xmission.com/civic.html

shartley
12-22-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by WhyIsItUpsideDown?
Ok, lets think now....
Dodge Viper costs: starts at $87,000 straight from Dodge's site. Now for the same price you can have about 2 or 3 highly modded ricers that can smoke the viper. Is that a bad thing? No. You got a car that will perform just the same or better, for half the price. Buying a viper is buying a name, a very expensive name or the look. Not everyone can afford a viper but they can buy a ricer or any other car they like and make it run better than a viper if they have the money for half the cost.

So what if its not stock out of the showroom? I sure dont, a whole bunch of people dont either. I guess people who dont like fiddling with their cars or enhancing their performance do.

Also who designed the cobra? I think I read somewhere that he said the imports were ahead of american cars now if that means much.

But to switch sides for a second go to http://maddox.xmission.com/hatemail.cgi#CAR and then http://maddox.xmission.com/civic.html
Good points….. and you can also get an electro spyder that will shoot as fast as an Angel or E-Mag! Bet that means it is built as good, is as good of quality, and has endurance too! No? Hmmmmm ;)

Seriously folks, you can make a $35,000 car go as fast as a $87,000 car, but you don’t have the same quality of car. There are reasons the car costs that much, and it isn’t because someone just thought up the number, or because of “the name”…. there is much more to it than that. Again, you can strap a rocket to a brick, and you will still only have a fast brick…. It will not turn into the space shuttle.

Speeds now days are kind of funny to me anyway. This is because almost any car with the right amount of money, or parts, can be a “slam your head to the seat” rocket. But is that all there is to driving? Not by a long shot. How many times do we only drive in a straight line and for ¼ of a mile?

Some of the best times I have had, driving all out, was with my old Pinto (yeah, the one that I used strips of sheets to hold on the back bumper). It would not beat many cars off the line, and could definitely not hold the road in the curves…. But fun? You bet!

The same is true with cars that are considered “fast”, take two that are about the same speed, and you will find one that you will like more. And guess what? It had NOTHING to do with how fast it was. It was how you feel driving it, how it handled, the way you either feel the road or don’t, how the sound system was, if you like the interior, etc. etc. etc. What makes a car great is by far not just how fast it goes.

But sure, you can take a cheap car and put in another car’s worth of parts and upgrades and still have it cost less than a Viper, Vette, etc. and it will be as fast (or faster)…. But you will still “not” have a Viper, Vette, etc. ;) The same as you can have a sweet little import that can blow the doors off my little Stang….. but guess what? You ain’t got a Stang. ;) And you don’t have the things that made me pick it as my vehicle.

I don’t need a car to tell me I am a better man than someone else. And I didn’t buy ANY of my vehicles to impress anyone. So, if some kid has a ricer that is faster than me…. LOL Yeah, you win…. You have the better car…. Or do you? ;)

rhetor22
12-22-2002, 06:25 PM
Gotenks-

Isn't the CRX front wheel drive? Why would he need a wheelie bar? I agree with Shartley. I don't give a flying rats arse about the 10 second civic.

If you take an inline 4 cylinder engine, and make 500hp+, the engine isn't going to last more than 10k miles. It isn't hard to get numbers if you have the cash. Now most people don't understand that the same principle works for already freaky fast cars, particularly american muscle cars. When they design the engine, they go with the simple way to get power. Displacement. They don't do nearly as much tuning as a smaller block with equal hp and torque numbers. (i said numbers, not power curve.) More displacement = more power potential. I'd like to see you argue that.

Hondas are not worthless. The Accord is a very nice, and decently priced sedan. The 6 has pretty good pick up for a 4 door too. The civic can go three times further than my truck on the same gallon of gas. It might even last as long too. (but not when we're both loadin the bed with sand, hehe) The civic is a compact car. It isn't a fire breathing drag car.

WhyIsItUpsideDown-

You must be crazy. :D Performance isn't just quarter mile time. Handling and braking. How about QUALITY? Can anyone Honestly say that the Honda Civic has more quality parts than a viper?

Now lets think of most of the people with the ghetto-blaster imports. We can tell right off the bat by looking at their quad deck spoilers and funky rocker panels that they don't know jack about aerodynamics. The 21" rims that probably each weigh more than all four of the stock ones put together, and the cone filters sucking in hot engine air are not adding speed.

Most people who own ghetto blasters are not technically savvy enough to be able to pull a lot of power from the car.

Anyone who makes over 300hp from an engine less than 200ci either has way too much money, or is damn good with engines.

Wow. I've gone over the compact import car vs. american muscle sports car battle way too many times.

Please don't say a Hyundai is faster than a Viper just because you saw one that beat the viper, then blew up shortly after.

And to top it off, i don't care how fast you're going, cuz once you stop, i can still park my truck on top of you. :D

WhyIsItUpsideDown?
12-22-2002, 07:02 PM
I don't know where you have been but yeah again suped up cars are quality. You can have the crappy little Civic or Eclipse or RX7 have great handling, shifting, braking, etc. Quality is in after market parts, why? Because most aftermarket parts are better built then stock. So in the end, again, with half the price, you get better quality, that is just as fast. You are basing everything off of stock imports. Why not look into some that arent?

And talking about quality and since you have no regard for money, any sports car from Europe will beat the pants off any Viper(Porsche, Audi, NOT YUGO), but were not talking Europe we are talking Japan. In comes the EVOs, built like rocks, used for rallys over and over again more abuse you can put into a car in 10 years easy in a race, you want quality you have it. Supras: engines are built like rocks and they are the best quality too. A bunch of other cars. You can make your import just as good as these cars.

Most 10 sec ricers if you have ever driven one, dont just focus on the engine, they focus on everything. And they dont blow up ten seconds later. I think my friend has had his suped up integra for 3 years now, pretty fast, and it hasnt had one problem. Not saying it will beat a Viper but yeah adding parts on an engine and changing some things doesnt mean it will blow up mysterioulsy.

And ricers after all the suping again just dont focus on their engine, everything. Interior before, boring. But after looking at the interior of totally suped up car are nice, great system, great trim, seats, floor, yeah they are really good inside even some playstation 2s bla bla bla. Price again half after suping.

Eh im tired of the issue im out.

shartley
12-22-2002, 07:39 PM
I don't know where you have been but yeah again suped up cars are quality. You can have the crappy little Civic or Eclipse or RX7 have great handling, shifting, braking, etc. Quality is in after market parts, why? Because most aftermarket parts are better built then stock. So in the end, again, with half the price, you get better quality, that is just as fast. You are basing everything off of stock imports. Why not look into some that arent?
Actually I am not. ;) But it is clear that you think that you can “build” a better car than an expensive one (such as a Viper)… I wonder why everyone doesn’t do that? Just pick up all aftermarket parts and build your “better” car cheaper from the ground up! Maybe I should start doing that? I can put Dodge out of business! ;)

No, seriously, I am not saying that supped up cars are not good quality. But some are not. Also, if you take a car and make it do something it was not DESIGNED to do, it will most likely have a shorter life. You can argue that point all you want, but a 400+HP engine that is designed that way from the factory will last longer than a 225HP engine that is made to put out 380-400HP with aftermarket parts. But what do I know…. Those high rev bands probably don’t hurt it one bit in the long run. ;)

Oh, and aren’t you basing everything off of stock domestics? ;)

And talking about quality and since you have no regard for money, any sports car from Europe will beat the pants off any Viper(Porsche, Audi, NOT YUGO), but were not talking Europe we are talking Japan. In comes the EVOs, built like rocks, used for rallys over and over again more abuse you can put into a car in 10 years easy in a race, you want quality you have it. Supras: engines are built like rocks and they are the best quality too. A bunch of other cars. You can make your import just as good as these cars.
Rally Racing is a bit different than ¼ mile drag racing. LOL Yes, I love the heck out of Rally Cars.. they kick major rear! But now we are talking about a different class of vehicle, and for different purposes.

As for European cars beating the pants off of Vipers…… In Europe with European standards? Or are you talking taking a European Sports Car and going up against an American Sports Car with AMERICAN standards? There are reasons cars in the US don’t go as fast as European cars, and it isn’t just because they CAN’T.. it is because regulations in the US don’t ALLOW them to. Come on, be real about it….

You just want to jump around to confuse the issue. Take a little of this, and a little of that, and say this using this bit, and tossing out the rest.

Most 10 sec ricers if you have ever driven one, dont just focus on the engine, they focus on everything. And they dont blow up ten seconds later. I think my friend has had his suped up integra for 3 years now, pretty fast, and it hasnt had one problem. Not saying it will beat a Viper but yeah adding parts on an engine and changing some things doesnt mean it will blow up mysterioulsy.

And ricers after all the suping again just dont focus on their engine, everything. Interior before, boring. But after looking at the interior of totally suped up car are nice, great system, great trim, seats, floor, yeah they are really good inside even some playstation 2s bla bla bla. Price again half after suping.

Eh im tired of the issue im out.
I don’t think anyone said that all Ricers blow up. Go read what was written. ;)

Look… you like your ricers… fine. All power to you. But the problem with diehard thinking like you exhibit, is that if you see ONE such vehicle do something, it seems to translate to ALL vehicles of that type being able to. You can take your average supped up “whatever” and I will put my money on the average Viper, Vette, and now (again…thank God) Mustang.

And like I said, even if you personally have a faster car than mine…. You still ain’t got a Stang. ;) And a Stang going 20mph still outclasses a ricer going 200mph. :D But that is just MY opinion, and after all, isn’t that what matters in the end? It is what is best for YOU.

It’s all good…. Enjoy life. Enjoy your ride.

Gotenks
12-22-2002, 08:17 PM
rhetor.....

have you actually seen a pretty powerful honda without any suspension mods?

Well I am not a very intelligent talker :p but I'll try my best to explain it.

The front end sticks up pretty high under heavy acceleration, thus hurting traction. It's exactly why you get sucked into your seat. the car/chassis is being pulled back by the something, while the front wheels are pulling, and without the weight on the front wheels, you get nothing but tire spin.

if you watch in pro import drag racing, all of the honda's use wheelie bars

Orange Crush
12-23-2002, 11:06 AM
Hahaha....man you guys aint seen nothing. How about a mid 12 second minivan that will run with a Z06?

http://www.turbovan.net/van.html

How would you like to roll up next to that in your $50,000 sports car and get smoked....hahaha. Classic.

Gotenks
12-24-2002, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by shartley

No, seriously, I am not saying that supped up cars are not good quality. But some are not. Also, if you take a car and make it do something it was not DESIGNED to do, it will most likely have a shorter life. You can argue that point all you want, but a 400+HP engine that is designed that way from the factory will last longer than a 225HP engine that is made to put out 380-400HP with aftermarket parts. But what do I know…. Those high rev bands probably don’t hurt it one bit in the long run. ;)

As a matter of fact.... most japanese super car engines(2JZ,rb26dett,c32a,13/20bcosmo,a few others) were infact designed for around 500 horsepower STOCK.

Why do they only make 280 hp? Gentlemen's agreement. From the factory, they were pretty much de-tuned 500 horsepower beasts.

They will run that 8000 rpm redline and 500 horsepower reliably. But since they were only built for 280 horsepower at the max, they have parts to support that 280 horsepower, and that's why people have to use "aftermarket parts" to get the originally intended horsepower.

-whyisitupsidedown

I have found that most aftermarket parts are total crap, and usually don't perform better than stock. If people would actually put down the $60-$100 for dyno runs, they would realize some parts hurt performance. conical filter upgrades that aren't cold air, usually suck in lots of heated air. the stock airbox is designed to not do that, and even if you do have a higher flow filter :rolleyes: you are getting horrible intake temps.

I would say that.... 90% of the "super humoungous cool cool fast and furious" aftermarket is total BLEEP. yes, BLEEP.

Sorry I got banned last time for using asterisk :rolleyes:

rhetor22
12-24-2002, 09:03 PM
Oh i see what you are talking about.

Its sort of a mix up in terms. A wheelie bar's original intent is to keep the car's front wheels on the ground, that way the driving force will push the car forward, and not rotate on the rear axle. In the good old days of drag racing, usually the guy to do the biggest wheel stand, was the one who came across the finish line last.

On these front wheel drive cars, the bar is probably already on the ground, its just there to keep the weight from shifting to the back tires too much.

Sorry i can't help myself from saying this but- if they need to put the wheelie bar there to keep the weight from shifting backwards, therefore away from the driving wheels, then why not make the driving wheels in the back :rolleyes:

I agree with Gotenks on the aftermarket parts. In my experiences, Alluminum just plain sucks for automotive use. If i have a choice of cast iron or forged steel or alluminum, i'd much rather have the heavier one.

Also, whyisitupsidedown, by saying you're looking at the quality of the aftermarket parts, are you saying the stock ones are not high quality? A viper, a vette, a mustang (well most anyhow) are built from the ground up to be sports cars.

Performance doesn't just come from modification. You can swap and adjust your suspension rate and ride height all you want. When your car is designed to be a compact or an economy model, you need to get a new frame. Once you get the new frame, its not the same car anymore.

I completely agree that there are civics, hyundais, subarus, etc. that can whip a viper in the 1/4 mile. I will never agree that any type of those cars, if its still that car, will completely out perform a viper.

If you want the end all- take all that crap that the Civic needs to beat the viper, then put it in the viper. :p

Please don't take any of this personally. I'm not trying to put you down, unless you're a civic i guess... or something... i'm lost.